LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke

/ LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke #21  
Change the fluids yourself and save $300 or more. Universal hydraulic fluid is around $8 per gallon when you buy it in 5 gallon pails available at TSC. Hydraulic filter is about $30 and is the most expensive one. IF you have HST then you may need 2 filters (not familiar with the LS HST but my Kubotas takes 2 hydraulic filters).
10 gal hydr fluid=$80 maybe more if you have a larger tractor. Gear drives dont require hydr. oil change at 50 hrs.
hyd. filter=$30?
hst filter=$30?
Engine oil filter=$10
engine oil $4 per quart x 8? quarts ( mine takes 12)
fuel filter =probably not needed at 50 hours if you keep your fuel clean. MY kubota RTV and B26 each have over 200 hours and is still clean so I still havent changed them even though I have the filters.

My dealer told me the reason for the 50 hour service was to get any metal particles or left over sand grit out of the machine. He said that probably the most important was the transmission case because of the casting sand. Isnt the transmission fluid and the hydro fluid common in these (like most tractors?)

/ LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke
Change the fluids yourself and save $300 or more. Universal hydraulic fluid is around $8 per gallon when you buy it in 5 gallon pails available at TSC. Hydraulic filter is about $30 and is the most expensive one. IF you have HST then you may need 2 filters (not familiar with the LS HST but my Kubotas takes 2 hydraulic filters).
10 gal hydr fluid=$80 maybe more if you have a larger tractor. Gear drives dont require hydr. oil change at 50 hrs.
hyd. filter=$30?
hst filter=$30?
Engine oil filter=$10
engine oil $4 per quart x 8? quarts ( mine takes 12)
fuel filter =probably not needed at 50 hours if you keep your fuel clean. MY kubota RTV and B26 each have over 200 hours and is still clean so I still havent changed them even though I have the filters.

Thanks for the advice and prices. I will keep this in mind when the time comes.

/ LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke
Re-engineered seat switch actuator spring broke. This heavy duty spring broke after about 30 hours of operation. Never thought a spring
this big would ever break under normal operation. Thanks to a 5 year warranty it will be replaced free. Dealer said he has never seen one
of these broken. Hopefully this will be the only one. Otherwise the tractor has been great. Only have about 70 hours on it. Son put about
20 hours on it during the recent snow storms clearing driveways with it. Made a lot of money and helped out a lot of people with a foot
of snow. That's a lot of shoveling on wide driveways. Glad to have the tractor.

/ LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke #24  
Just a reminder to all the LS G3033H tractor owners. The most important maintenance on this tractor is the 50 Hour maintenance. This requires ALL the fluids be replaced. This will flush most of the metal filings and particles out of the engine and transmission. MOST IMPORTANT. Dealer says it will cost about $500. But it sure beats spending thousands for rebuild later. Don't forget. I have 38 hours on mine and it still runs like new. Looking for about two feet of snow so I can have some fun in the winter. Slim chance here in Arkansas although I have seen 18 inches plus in the last 22 years. When using the tractor in cold weather, be sure to let it warm up good before doing hard work. The hydraulics must be warm to be efficient. Good Luck

Hmmm page 5-5 of my G3033H OM says fluids at 300, only filters at 50. What year is your G3033H? BTW sorry about the hijack but the info does not jibe with the owners manual.

Back on point my switch was missing, it was hot wired when I got the tractor last year although I never thought to look under the seat when I was doing the acceptance inspection. Called the dealer several times and sent pictures of the jump wire when I did get to look under the seat and he just blew me off. The crappy dealer in MO. The missing switch was probably used to fix some one else's tractor. I don't miss it but probably will just go buy one mail order someday.