LS S3010 pics

/ LS S3010 pics #1  

LittleBlueTractor

Gold Member
Tractor
LS S3010
OK folks, I don't know if this is the proper place for this kind of thing but "Thomas..NH" told me in the intro forum that you guys like pics. So I took some of my new LS S3010. Administrators -- please feel free to move the posting to the right place if this ain't it. Anyway, it seems there are some out there wanting to get a closer look at LS's "value compact." I don't have any experience with other brands so I really can't compare it to anything. My only complaint thus far is that the ROPS doesn't fold and there's no rear work light. The salesman mentioned that the seat is kinda small, but it works fine for me. As for "taking a risk" on a new company, all I can say is I added it all up and decided to go with LS. I'll be the first to admit it was a bad decision if things go bad, so stay tuned....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,234
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 759
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 827
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 909
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 759
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 875
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 771
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 785
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 812
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 686
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 830
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 970
   / LS S3010 pics #2  
"As for "taking a risk" on a new company, all I can say is I added it all up and decided to go with LS. I'll be the first to admit it was a bad decision if things go bad, so stay tuned...."

Congrats on the rig, little blue. And very ironic you should be posting this considering some of the discussions currently going on in the forum;)

You have bought what was essentially up to now a Montana branded tractor. Montana bought, repainted, and re-branded Korean LS tractors for years up until recently when LS decided to enter the U.S. market on their own ending that relationship. So, you're working with a real tractor company with some real chops and not a marketing organization. Nothing at all wrong with that and I think you made a sound choice. I would not have bought it in Montana green considering warranty/support issues that could arise from working with a third party when contractual issues are in question.

With its pedigree it should be a fine little unit that serves you well. Work with your dealer and communicate with LS.......they need your feedback. And, as always, keep us here on TBN up to date with full pictoral documentation:)

/ LS S3010 pics
Hey Joe,

Thanks for the encouraging words. Yeah, when doing my research I noticed about 3 different companies were selling re-branded LS equipment and they were looked upon pretty favorably by quite a few people (before the contractual changes.) I wasn't looking for "bells & whistles" and it didn't come with many, but it had everything I really wanted and and at a price I could afford too: geared tranny, FEL, hefty weight, skid-steer attaching system, etc.... Plus a decent warranty.:)

I've already contacted LS Tractors USA (the operator's manual was missing a page) and they replied immediately and sent me the missing page via email in about an hour. I forwarded it to the dealer so they could hand it out to new buyers.

I'm happy to provide pics of any part anyone is interested in seeing -- just let me know.

/ LS S3010 pics #4  
Outstanding, LBT.

LS is working it's way wholeheartdly into the market and they need the word of mouth you can give. Visit here often and let us know the good and bad. Info is a two-way street and it helps customer and seller alike. Secrets work to no one's benefit.

Pics??? Any time you fire it up...or move it....or use the loader............or plow a stretch.....or load it on a trailer.........let us know via pics.

It's a pretty shade of blue to boot.....

/ LS S3010 pics
Congrats on the rig, little blue. And very ironic you should be posting this considering some of the discussions currently going on in the forum;)

Well I guess I'm a little "green" when it comes to this discussion group. I just read through some of the "FarmTrac Troubles" discussion and now know what you meant by the "ironic" nature of my posting. Weird that I didn't come across that particular discussion when researching LS.:eek: Anyway, the more I read the better I feel about having bought it.:D

/ LS S3010 pics #6  
Couple questions if you have time:

Did it come standard with Hydo remotes?
How many HP?
What's the GPM of the hydro pump?

thanks for posting the pics!

/ LS S3010 pics
Couple questions if you have time:

Did it come standard with Hydo remotes?
How many HP?
What's the GPM of the hydro pump?

thanks for posting the pics!

Hi Slacker,

No hydro remote, but single and dual remotes are options.

28.5 hp (24 at the PTO)

hydro pump total = 10.3 (4.1 steering, 6.2 implements)

I grabbed those specs from here:
LS Tractor USA

/ LS S3010 pics #8  
Very nice rig. I am a huge fan of Mitsubishi engines, having owned one for 7 years. I have owned "several" others through the years as well and I personally feel that nothing is smoother than their 4 cylinder models. They are also extremely durable so here's to years of happy, trouble free ownership!

/ LS S3010 pics
Very nice rig. I am a huge fan of Mitsubishi engines, having owned one for 7 years. I have owned "several" others through the years as well and I personally feel that nothing is smoother than their 4 cylinder models. They are also extremely durable so here's to years of happy, trouble free ownership!

The 4 cylinder engine was a selling point for me. The other brands I was considering used 3 cylinders in that HP range. It just made sense to me: 4 strokes + 4 cylinders = power in each cycle = smooth running = lower RPMs at idle. Of course, I could have that wrong and won't be offended if such is pointed out to me. Being Japanese built sure didn't hurt either.:)

That being said, it SEEMS to run really smooth to me, though perhaps a little loud.

/ LS S3010 pics #10  
its a branson with different colors:)