LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #141  
I see they want $180 + shipping for the both of the Air, Gas, Hydraulic & Oil on the one site. My dealer oil filter was $9.50, & the Hydraulic was $42...I find it hard to believe that the Air & Fuel filters will be $128...so may just end up buying all replacement parts form them, then I never have to worry about warranty issues!

Read post #78 :)

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #142  
I just found FMSFILTERS.COM I have not used them but plan on placing an order. I will keep you all posted. They carry Wix filters and appear to be low prices. Shipping will add to the cost but several filters to one order averages out better. They have a link to Wix filter look up and list LS tractors as well.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #143  
Best I have found for prices is amazon.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #144  
I have a U5030C with the S4S-D 57 h.p. Mitsibuti engine and listed filter in filter kits is 40236010 but thread size is way too small. anybody have the correct number ? thanks in advance

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #145  
I have a U5030C with the S4S-D 57 h.p. Mitsibuti engine and listed filter in filter kits is 40236010 but thread size is way too small. anybody have the correct number ? thanks in advance

JDC, LSparts lists the oil filter for the U5030C as part# 32A40-00400 which crosses to a Wix #57106 or NAPA 7106 and costs about $9.29

Parts for LS Tractors

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #146  
An update on the FMSFILTERS.COM I received the filters for my LS R3039 Mits S4l2. It went well and the #s are Wix air 46438 and 42985, hydraulic 51715, and oil 5704. Fuel filter they did not have but the # should be 33830. Will do business with them again.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #147  
Should the Oil part# be 57040? And thank you for the most valuable information!

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #148  
   / LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #149  
Just to let you know I completed the 50 hour maintenance on the R3039. It went well except I lost about 5 qts of hydraulic changing the filter. I guess that is the most that can be lost, because it stopped flowing by the time I got the filter on. Another note is the Wix motor oil filter is a little smaller in length than the OEM filter that was on it. I was surprised that even the OEM filter is so small considering there is plenty of room for a larger filter. I am not concerned that there is a problem just wanted to mention it and perhaps there is another filter that might be better. I am no filter expert so at this point I am comfortable with the Wix replacement that they recommend
Yes thank you for correcting my error, the oil filter wix # is 57040

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #150  
Does anyone have the (WIX, Fram, etc) cross reference numbers for the following filters? They are for a LS XR4046C with tier 4 engine ISM N844L-F.

Oil: 40283380
Fuel: 40285491
Hydraulic: 40007563
Air Outside: 40007576
Air Inside: 40049446

Thanks for your help