LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #131  
Thank you so much for this post!

Does anyone know...When I look at parts info for my R3039 it only shows the 2 air, oil and gas filter, does anyone know if NAPA has the hydraulic filter for it? And if so a part #? Or is that one thing they do not stock? I went into my local NAPA yesterday and the guy did not even know that there was an LS Brand tractor, but said if I could get a part number they can get it!

Also, this is a quote from an email I received from Ricky Marks, Service Manager,L S Tractor, USA, LLC when I stated that my Operators Manual said to just change oil filter (8/14/2014)..."The engine oil is a miss print please change at 50 hours ,because it has break end oil in the engine."...Just an FYI!

And one last question, I am supposed to change the hydraulic filter (not oil) at 50 hours too?

Well here's a chart.

NAPA Filters : Filter Look-Up

I had never heard of an LS S3010 or any S for that matter but they have a listing.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #132  
Thank you so much for this post!

Does anyone know...When I look at parts info for my R3039 it only shows the 2 air, oil and gas filter, does anyone know if NAPA has the hydraulic filter for it? And if so a part #? Or is that one thing they do not stock? I went into my local NAPA yesterday and the guy did not even know that there was an LS Brand tractor, but said if I could get a part number they can get it!

Also, this is a quote from an email I received from Ricky Marks, Service Manager,L S Tractor, USA, LLC when I stated that my Operators Manual said to just change oil filter (8/14/2014)..."The engine oil is a miss print please change at 50 hours ,because it has break end oil in the engine."...Just an FYI!

And one last question, I am supposed to change the hydraulic filter (not oil) at 50 hours too?

All I changed was the hydraulic filter at the 50 hour period (and of course the oil and filter) not the hydraulic oil itself, that was what my dealer told me to do. There is also a magnetic drain plug on the bottom of the transmission that I removed and cleaned off some small metal shavings, but that is a real pain because you get a large rush of hydraulic fluid as soon as you remove the plug. I was ready for the fluid and had a drain pan and a second person when I did it, I just held my hand over the whole as the boy cleaned off the magnet. After I was done I strained the fluid a caught and reused it and I only had to add a small amount to top it off. In any event cleaning the plug off is a real pain and messy to boot, in my case there wasn't very much on the magnet but still and all I am glad I did it better safe that sorry I guess as a matter of fact I am almost at 450 hours now and I may check it out again just for good measure.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #133  
Thanks! Do you know the part # for the hydraulic filter? Is it by any chance this?

51715.jpg

This was taken off the rocknrods 2nd post and is the Wix 51715 & Napa 1715 Hydraulic Filter . I cant seem to find any info on the R3039 engine and am not smart enough to know if the same filters apply to the R4010...

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #135  
Man, finding this hydraulic filter is harder then Chinese arithmetic!

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #136  
Originally Posted by Underdog57

2013 LS R4041H Engine - S4QL Mitsubishi Tier 3

Oil filter / OEM # 40006977 / NAPA # 1334 / WIX # 51334 / Bosch # 3310

Fuel filter / OEM # 40006997 / NAPA # 3128 / WIX # 33128

Hydraulic Filter / OEM # 40007638 / NAPA # 1715 / WIX # 51715

Hydro Transmission Filter / OEM # 40007563 / NAPA # 1551 / WIX # 51551

Inner Air Filter / OEM # 40049447 / NAPA # 2985 / WIX # 42985

Outer Air Filter / OEM # 40007575 / NAPA # 6438 / WIX # 46438

Update: The NAPA Oil filter #1064 & Wix Oil filter #5106453 would not fit my tractor. The correct oil filter for my 4041 is NAPA # 1334 or Wix # 51334 or Bosch # 3310.

These should be the Corrected numbers above ^

These are what my 4041H use ^ . Some of these might be be the same on the 3038 or 3039. Worth checking anyway. Good luck.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #137  
Thanks! Do you know the part # for the hydraulic filter? Is it by any chance this?

View attachment 387903

This was taken off the rocknrods 2nd post and is the Wix 51715 & Napa 1715 Hydraulic Filter . I cant seem to find any info on the R3039 engine and am not smart enough to know if the same filters apply to the R4010...

All I changed was the hydraulic filter at the 50 hour period (and of course the oil and filter) not the hydraulic oil itself, that was what my dealer told me to do. There is also a magnetic drain plug on the bottom of the transmission that I removed and cleaned off some small metal shavings, but that is a real pain because you get a large rush of hydraulic fluid as soon as you remove the plug. I was ready for the fluid and had a drain pan and a second person when I did it, I just held my hand over the whole as the boy cleaned off the magnet. After I was done I strained the fluid a caught and reused it and I only had to add a small amount to top it off. In any event cleaning the plug off is a real pain and messy to boot, in my case there wasn't very much on the magnet but still and all I am glad I did it better safe that sorry I guess as a matter of fact I am almost at 450 hours now and I may check it out again just for good measure.

Thanks I guess I overloooked it. I am not having any luck cross referencing that filter. Tried to cross it on wix website, with no luck.
Anyone have any luck crossing it with another filter?

Comparing the OEM filter numbers in posts 71 & 68 with Underdog57's cross reference list in post 136, the 3033, 3038, 3039, 4041, all use the same filters.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #138  
Thanks to everyone! I just ended up buying hydraulic filter from dealer. At $42 and change, not sure that was a whole lot more then after market, but it sure will be nice to come back here at 300 hours and know the info is here! Great site!

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #139  
Thanks to everyone! I just ended up buying hydraulic filter from dealer. At $42 and change, not sure that was a whole lot more then after market, but it sure will be nice to come back here at 300 hours and know the info is here! Great site!

Just save the box and part # then if you need another have them cross it. But I don't think it would be much different!

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #140  
I see they want $180 + shipping for the both of the Air, Gas, Hydraulic & Oil on the one site. My dealer oil filter was $9.50, & the Hydraulic was $42...I find it hard to believe that the Air & Fuel filters will be $128...so may just end up buying all replacement parts form them, then I never have to worry about warranty issues!