LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours!

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours! #21  
Yes it is. I was in the middle of driving it. Hopped off for a minute, got back on and went to put the range selector in gear and dies.
My SWAG is that you have some kind of obstruction in one of your safety switches, most likely the pto switch. If it is below freezing it could be ice. I'd find the pto safety switch and jump across it to see if that is the problem.

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours! #22  
I had a JD 4200 do the same thing, and in my case it was a stuck brake. I had been warned they had this issue and religiously greased my brake linkage. It still happened. After I got it in the shop, disassembled, and opreating I never had the issue again, but full disclosure after that I had a tendency to use the FEL instead setting the brake to hold the machine. It was a 2000 green Yanmar, so only a PTO electrical interlock on the seat switch.

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours! #23  
PTO is another issue. I went to hook up the Bush Hog this summer and PTO was dead. No other problems. I just figured the switch was bad and would change it some time in the future and hooked the bush Hog up to my LS.
Fast forward and I did a service on my JD-all the filters, clean the water separator, drained out the Hyd fluid and also from the front axle, bought the new PTO switch and also a plug in "module" that is under the left floorboard. I had read through a few online JD troubleshooting questions for similar problem and more than one said change that module.
Changed it and still no PTO. Figured I would just let it ride since I wasn't using the PTO. I put about 25hrs on it since I did that service and all was fine until a few weeks ago.

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours! #24  
I had to replace my Seat switch twice on my LS G3033H. Now I keep a jumper taped to it just in case it breaks again. Otherwise I have had zero problems. Great machine. A real workhorse.