LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours!

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours! #11  
Does it have only one filter? Some have two. I’m not convinced it’s not a fuel problem, especially if it’s been cold. You can take the fuel line loose in various places to check, like before and after the fuel filter to make sure it’s flowing.

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours! #12  
Yeah, like my arteries, it could be a clogged line. Just enough to allow fuel through at idle, but not enough to run the engine under a load.

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours! #13  
Where do u live what’s the temperature there ?

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours!
Where do u live what’s the temperature there ?
Currently about 40F lowest we go is 20F but summers can hit 100F so the 15w-40 is what is recommended for that range per the manual

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours! #15  
I wonder if you need to bleed the injector lines. Not familiar with your tractor but my old MF1250 would sometimes act like that if I got air in the lines. This sometimes happened during fuel filter replacement.

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours!
Cold temps can create seat safety switch problems. If your machine doesn't allow pto use while not in the seat, try activating the pto and see if it stalls out.
Thank you
Cold temps can create seat safety switch problems. If your machine doesn't allow pto use while not in the seat, try activating the pto and see if it stalls out.
Thank you! It was in fact the seat safety switch

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours! #17  
Thank you

Thank you! It was in fact the seat safety switch
Darn. I was hoping for something else. I have the seat safety switch bypassed on my JD. I was driving it and stopped to do something else for a minute, tried to put it back in low range and high range and either or, it dies. In Neutral it runs fine. I can throttle it all the way up and let it run, no problems.

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours! #18  
Parking Brake off on that JD, Timber? My LS will stick sometimes, especially if it got wet.

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours! #19  
Yes it is. I was in the middle of driving it. Hopped off for a minute, got back on and went to put the range selector in gear and dies.

/ LS XJ2025h Stalling Under Load After Maintenance only 80 Hours! #20  
Hey Guys… I’m having a major issue with my LS XJ2025h after completing my first 50 hour maintenance. I was about 30 hours over so tractor has 80 hours.

Tractor was operating as it should prior to service.

Now it starts and idles great with no issues & implements operate with no issue while idling.

When pressing the hst pedals the RPMs drop almost immediately and stalls out. If I stop pressing when the RPMs drop it brings itself back up to normal RPM and continues to idle perfect.

The tractor was sitting in a cold climate with a half tank of fuel. Didn’t have an issue before the service but I got fresh fuel to top it off also and that has not changed anything.

Any idea what the hell is going on.

Maintenance That Was Done:
-Oil Change w/ Filter 15w-40 for my temps
-HST Filter & Transmission Filter w/ fluid top off
-Air Filter
-Fuel Filter
SEAT SWITCH IS THE PROBLEM