Price Check LX series

/ LX series #1  

Mylesb

Tractor
Ford 550
Hey all - wondering if anyone has heard any specifics on when the new LX’s will be hitting dealerships. The most specific I’ve heard was “late spring 20” and that was precovid. Wondering if there will be a delay because of the pandemic. Also curious if anyone has heard rumors about the pricing for these models. I can’t find anything online.

/ LX series #2  
Hey all - wondering if anyone has heard any specifics on when the new LX’s will be hitting dealerships. The most specific I’ve heard was “late spring 20” and that was precovid. Wondering if there will be a delay because of the pandemic. Also curious if anyone has heard rumors about the pricing for these models. I can’t find anything online.

One would need to assume that it will be delayed as the GA assembly has been closed.

Pricing has not yet been released but I saw both LX2610SU and LX3310HSDC models at the Louisville show in February. Both were priced (did not write prices down). The prices did not appear to be much higher than existing similar B models.

SDT

Last edited:
   / LX series #3  
Gainesville is back up or so I have been told. Returnable crate pickup was delayed two weeks but resumed this past week.

/ LX series #4  
Prices are on Canadian site. And just about the same as the B50 series model for model.

/ LX series #5  
I was at the Kubota dealer a few days ago. Salesman told me "soon". I might also add he was not aware the Georgia facility was closed.

/ LX series #8  
I see Kubota has the "Build my Kubota" link for the LX series now but the page won't load for me. Has anyone seen the prices for the US? Mainly trying to see the price difference between an LX2610SU, old LX2610(or B2650) and L2501.

/ LX series #9  
I see Kubota has the "Build my Kubota" link for the LX series now but the page won't load for me. Has anyone seen the prices for the US? Mainly trying to see the price difference between an LX2610SU, old LX2610(or B2650) and L2501.

Price increases vis a vis comparable B series models appear to be modest.

At the Louisville show I was told that the price increase between a ROPS B3350 and ROPS B3310 was "approximately $700." Cannot remember if that included FEL.

SDT

/ LX series #10  
So LX build on the site now works.

I went thru the build for the 4 possible tractors I could see getting with R4 tires, loader with quick attach bucket, and ROPs for all.

LX2610SU - $20,375
LX2610 - $21,167
B2650 - $20,262
L2501 - $21,145

Seems the L2501 is still the best buy for the money even if it is more tractor than I will really need.