Price Check M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS
That sounds about right to me.

I've got the older equivalent, M9540 ROPS with a canopy, 12 speed, two rear remotes, radial tires, cast centers, two sets of wheel weights, loaded tires all the way around and self leveling loader with 3rd function. Bought it last fall, no regrets.

See if you can get them to throw in a canopy (if it doesn't already have one) or a rear work light at that price. If that doesn't work try to get it at their cost. Both are nice to have.

DT86 - They threw in the rear work light which was a plus and they helped on the upgrade from M8560 to M9960, so I am happy with the deal - not to mention they are giving me a fair deal on my trades - could I get more if I sold outright myself and then bought tractor? Possibly - but this is a clean deal, they pick up trades and deliver new tractor, no charge.

Thanks for the feedback!

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #22  
Sweet. No canopy for you then?

BTW... After I almost set mine on fire I discovered a small fire extinguisher fits nicely in the cup holder!

Sweet. No canopy for you then?

BTW... After I almost set mine on fire I discovered a small fire extinguisher fits nicely in the cup holder!

Yikes DT86! had a neighbor catch his 4020 on fire, shame - i do carry on on Oliver 1755, but after I trade that in, will have one on Kubota

No canopy - when we bale hay, wife drives tractor in shorts/tank top while i sit in wagon, wait for kicker and stack - it's her chance to get sun!!!!

I have to plow right away once i get and weather breaks, so will figure out wheel weights or front weights if needed - won't know until i start breaking ground and using implements!

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #24  
I have to plow right away once i get and weather breaks, so will figure out wheel weights or front weights if needed - won't know until i start breaking ground and using implements!

You'll hear all kinds of different opinions about this subject. When I got my new 9540 the biggest load I could hook it to was the brush cutter. First 20 hours of it's life were at PTO speed with moderate load. If I'd had plowing to do, I'd have went that route. I'm a believer of breaking in a tractor with load. :)

You'll hear all kinds of different opinions about this subject. When I got my new 9540 the biggest load I could hook it to was the brush cutter. First 20 hours of it's life were at PTO speed with moderate load. If I'd had plowing to do, I'd have went that route. I'm a believer of breaking in a tractor with load. :)

ovrszd - my thoughts exactly, take this baby to the limit early and let the engine know what it's in for the next 10-15 yrs [unless I trade in again in 5-6 yrs :laughing:

Marc

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #26  
I found I could follow the manual and still get full work out of my tractors, working under load isn't going to hurt anything. I did vary RPM and allow for cool down cycle other than that I don't operate them now much if any different than when new.

I found I could follow the manual and still get full work out of my tractors, working under load isn't going to hurt anything. I did vary RPM and allow for cool down cycle other than that I don't operate them now much if any different than when new.

my thoughts exactly TripleR, I always let the tractors cool down even on my Old Oliver, never liked shutting them off hot after cutting/baling - will keep operating modes consistant also as you said, whether new or 1000 hours - just getting anxious to work the new tractor, hopefully weather will break in 1-2 weeks so I can break ground and get ready to plant in April!

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #28  
my thoughts exactly TripleR, I always let the tractors cool down even on my Old Oliver, never liked shutting them off hot after cutting/baling - will keep operating modes consistant also as you said, whether new or 1000 hours - just getting anxious to work the new tractor, hopefully weather will break in 1-2 weeks so I can break ground and get ready to plant in April!

I sure know what you mean, we were getting close to being dry enough to do a bit of dirt work and now it is raining, I don't remember the last time I was on one of our tractors. I drove by and looked them Friday and that was about it. Our renters keep a couple of their tractors in our barn and they haven't been moved either, I know everyone is getting anxious. We re having about fifty-five acres of one of our smaller plots of land put to grade this year for irrigation and they have the field marked, but can't get near it yet.

I sure know what you mean, we were getting close to being dry enough to do a bit of dirt work and now it is raining, I don't remember the last time I was on one of our tractors. I drove by and looked them Friday and that was about it. Our renters keep a couple of their tractors in our barn and they haven't been moved either, I know everyone is getting anxious. We re having about fifty-five acres of one of our smaller plots of land put to grade this year for irrigation and they have the field marked, but can't get near it yet.

Have at it when weather breaks - I am plowing up 5acres that have been laying dormant for 8-10 years, can't wait to see if I can make good hay - it is on northern most part of property and see the most sun and is flat, which is a plus compared to the sloped 8acres we cut and bale -small operation, but still a blast!

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #30  
I'll take every drop... My brother is itching to put his new one to use also. I am getting lime put out in couple weeks on hay meadow may go ahead and get 50tons and do one of the cattle pastures. I still get to run out and feed hay but nothing going on right now,won't be long get the sprayer out. Did drop the baler off for the dealer to look it over.