Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day #12  
Great job!!! I bet their would be a market for something like that.

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day
Re: Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day (cooler addition)

I Googled that expression... Aussies call them "travellers". :)

I like that term.

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day #15  
Re: Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day (cooler addition)

German road sodas....:D

"Beins" we were on the same wavelength, I'll ask the question:

Mr. Construction Guru, just exactly what is a "German Road Soda"? :cool2:

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day #16  
From the Urban Dictionary

An alcoholic beverage (usually beer or perhaps malt liquor) consumed inside a moving vehicle. This beverage can be consumed by passenger, driver, or both. Road sodas are illegal in most states due to open container laws. Still, they are widely enjoyed as evidenced by all the beer cans littering rural raodsides.

Let's grab a six pack before we leave, there's nowhere to stop on the way and it's a boring trip without any road sodas.

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day #17  
From the Urban Dictionary

An alcoholic beverage (usually beer or perhaps malt liquor) consumed inside a moving vehicle. This beverage can be consumed by passenger, driver, or both. Road sodas are illegal in most states due to open container laws. Still, they are widely enjoyed as evidenced by all the beer cans littering rural raodsides.

Let's grab a six pack before we leave, there's nowhere to stop on the way and it's a boring trip without any road sodas.

Thanks. Never heard the term but I had an idea that was the meaning of it.

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day #18  
Nice project. I carry a smaller cooler in a fender mounted rack. I usually pack a lunch also. Never leave the machine shed without the cooler.

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day #19  
constructionguru,,
you are having - W A Y - too many hours of "tractor quality time", if you need a cooler that big,, :thumbsup:

When I was plowing 12 hours a day with the 1957 JD 820,, I was thankful to have this setting on the floor,,,

il_340x270.1106257850_r8ne.jpg

Half of the water would spill on your lap, as you tried to drink out of the cooler, and drive at the same time,,
in the 90+ degree heat,, that spilled water was our only form of air conditioning!! :laughing:

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day
Nice project. I carry a smaller cooler in a fender mounted rack. I usually pack a lunch also. Never leave the machine shed without the cooler.
that cooler comes in handy more than anything but tools so far!