Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day
constructionguru,,
you are having - W A Y - too many hours of "tractor quality time", if you need a cooler that big,, :thumbsup:

When I was plowing 12 hours a day with the 1957 JD 820,, I was thankful to have this setting on the floor,,,

View attachment 496450

Half of the water would spill on your lap, as you tried to drink out of the cooler, and drive at the same time,,
in the 90+ degree heat,, that spilled water was our only form of air conditioning!! :laughing:

The cooler that size is mostly for when my haybine goes down and im waiting for the wife to come pick me up when im on a different field down the road.....it also holds some pretty hefty sandwiches though. I will say it holds a lot of road sodas which comes in handy when the haying is done.

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day #22  
Thought I would add in with a carrier I added a few years back. I use it to carry my chain saw and gas to the woods. And I just added a holder for my tree saw, it was always hard to carrier with me being to big to carry side ways in the bucket . most of the time I just take off walking with it to clean up my trails of over hanging limbs, some time involving several hours of walking.

20170207_055235[1].jpg 20170129_134609 (1).jpg

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day #23  
Thought I would add in with a carrier I added a few years back. I use it to carry my chain saw and gas to the woods. And I just added a holder for my tree saw, it was always hard to carrier with me being to big to carry side ways in the bucket . most of the time I just take off walking with it to clean up my trails of over hanging limbs, some time involving several hours of walking.

Nice!!!! I made a rack similar to your rear one what sits on my QH and can be installed/removed without wrenches. Very handy when going to the timber.

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day #24  
Mine on with a slide out receiver hitch , but turns out to handy so it stays on most of the time anyway

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day #25  
Mine on with a slide out receiver hitch , but turns out to handy so it stays on most of the time anyway

Yep, I hear ya. Mine uses two different size pipes, one slips inside the other vertically.

DSC07079.JPG

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day #26  

View attachment 497956 View attachment 497957

I really like that. :thumbsup: Where did you get the lever binders for the tube/pipe? Would you mind posting some more pictures of the attachment brackets? Thanks.

/ Made a custom accessory for my tractor the other day #27  
ATTACH=CONFIG]497983[/ATTACH]20170129_134821.jpg

Attachments

• 20170129_134821.jpg
    20170129_134821.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 181
  • 20170129_134803.jpg
    20170129_134803.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 161