Made holders for the tractor.

/ Made holders for the tractor. #11  
Always blame the police. Should be happy about it, gave you an excuse to make the cool project for your Kioti. Way better to carry it that ways anyhow. Can't believe you have to register tractors in Maine. That's Revenue alright. Way down in Liberal CT all you need is the triangle. Can put whatever you want in the bucket. Don't understand it.

/ Made holders for the tractor. #12  
Good job, looks great.

/ Made holders for the tractor.
BuzzardA91 said:
Always blame the police. Should be happy about it, gave you an excuse to make the cool project for your Kioti. Way better to carry it that ways anyhow. Can't believe you have to register tractors in Maine. That's Revenue alright. Way down in Liberal CT all you need is the triangle. Can put whatever you want in the bucket. Don't understand it.

Just in the town i live in. I grew up in vermont on a farm always on the road. There where times i had to use one on the tractors to get to high school. I do enjoy the new holders makes life on the tractor easier.

/ Made holders for the tractor. #16  
I am so glad that I live Downeast. That is not the Maine I have spent most my life in. Like the chainsaw holder, I may make one like it. lakngulf, I am perfectiy able to do the same thing. Thanks for making me smile.

/ Made holders for the tractor. #17  
Nice holder, I put mine on the right side since I don't exit that way very often.

The fact that Maine makes you put a tag on a tractor tells the whole story.

/ Made holders for the tractor. #18  
Nice holder, I put mine on the right side since I don't exit that way very often.

An interesting take on tractor licensing. Here in New Hampshire we have to put a plate on the tractor if we travel the roads. I guess that makes some sense, at least. It's only $6 a year or so. As to the police harassment for carrying things in the bucket, there is no logical explanation.

MotorSeven said:

I plan on making one one the right as soon as i have time to rebuild my old chainsaw

TCJatko said:
An interesting take on tractor licensing. Here in New Hampshire we have to put a plate on the tractor if we travel the roads. I guess that makes some sense, at least. It's only $6 a year or so. As to the police harassment for carrying things in the bucket, there is no logical explanation.

$6 bucks wow i had to pay $600.00