Made in Japan!

/ Made in Japan! #21  
SteveD - Can you post the URL for "Diesel Net News"? Thanks!

Mark

/ Made in Japan! #22  
Mark looks like the next dodge you get will have a screaming detroit!!!
Gordon

/ Made in Japan! #23  
Gordon - That would disturb me, except for one thing: I don't plan on buying another truck. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Mark

/ Made in Japan! #24  
7/28

Mark, I cannot find anything in the archives on Duramax, so if anyone can point us in the info direction....

Jim

/ Made in Japan! #25  
Well, Jim, neither can I, now. Maybe it's just a figment of my imagination. I know the discussion was somewhere. If I think of it, I'll let you know.

Mark

/ Made in Japan! #27  
Mark what would be the problem with a screaming Detroit? I could see the Dodge people trying to shoehorn a twin turboed 892 with a nice big hood scoop for the blower. Now that would be some horsepower for sure!!! And we could hear you coming from a mile away.
Gordon

/ Made in Japan! #28  
Gordon - I don't know, I guess I just don't like the sound of them.

Besides, you can already here me coming from a mile away, if I've got the boost built up over 20 psi or so! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Mark

/ Made in Japan! #29  
I believe ISM is a division of the Japanese conglomerate Toshiba which is a contraction of Tokyo Shibarua. Some of the utility size New Hollands are now Fiat and others are built in Mexico. Anyone know what happened to UK built New Holland line, i.e., the 30 series?