Made in the USA

/ Made in the USA #13  
The best work boots I've ever owned are made right here in USA, and my state of New Hampshire to boot. Timberland Co.

Yeah, they're $20-$40 more then the "other" boots next to them but they last longer, stay drier and are more comfortable.

Ok, you made me look, but mine say "Made in Dominican Republic" on them. :rolleyes:

Still the most comfortable boots I've ever owned though.

/ Made in the USA #15  
I was made in America by Americans but I'm not sure of anything else.;)

Are you positive?? sometimes its hard to tell..:D

This will be a short list for sure.. My fire wood is from the USA, that's about the only thing I'm sure of..

/ Made in the USA #16  
Sorry no tractor parts in this list but clothing

My wife does embroidery and hers is a list of union / us suppliers
Some people ask for them

Organize Here. Win Here. Unite Here! listing of Union Made suppliers

USA Made Clothing Jeans and Shirts by All American a Union Made tab with shirts, fleece, jeans, etc.

Union-Made clothing discounts - Union-Made T-shirts, Jeans

Justice Clothing -- Welcome Union Privilege Members!

No Sweat Apparel - Union Plus Discount

http://www.shopunionmade.org/?q=Browse/1/32/Clothing%2FAccessories has listing of additional suppliers

Union Made and American Made Clothing, Made in USA

UnionPromos.com - Union Made Promotional Products

Made in USA, Made in America, US, American-Made

ASW, jackets, made in the USA.

The Cedarstream Company

Union Made Apparel and Hats

Union made apparel Reynoldsburg union wear, All-american Clothing, Columbus, Whitehall, Pickerington, Ohio, Westerville, Worthington, Gahanna, New Albany, Powell, Lewis Center, Dublin, Hilliard, Groveport, Newark, German Village, Grove City, Granvill

BackdraftProducts.US | USA & Union Made Apparel

DeMoulin Apparel - (USA & Union made custom apparel)

sportswear

http://www.sedcironworkers.org/Union Products.htm

DemStore.com Union Made Custom Apparel

Still Made in USA.com - American-Made Mens Apparel

USA SUPPLIERS:

WINDJAMMER - Bangor, PA --- 800-441-6958 --- USA & Union made by UNITE tees: all 7 oz. tees, henleys & mocks, and ladies tees & tanks jackets: satin & poplin baseball jackets and nylon coaches windbreaker sweats: all 9 oz. 50/50 sweats

UNIONLINE - Chicago, IL --- 800-632-2308 --- USA & Union made by UFCW tees: all 5.4 oz. & 6.25 oz. tees jackets: DC2 black duck jacket, plus wool/leather styles woven shirts: denim, oxford & brushed twill fabrics

CENTURY PLACE / SCREENMATES - Salisbury, NC --- 800-762-7452 --- USA made polo shirts: all styles of polo shirts - note this factory also offers imported styles - so be sure to indicate when you have to have USA made

AKWA - City of Industry, CA --- 800-289-2592 --- USA made woven shirts: microfiber camp shirt - note this factory also offers imported goods - so be sure to indicate when you have to have USA made

RIVER MILLS - Hayward, CA --- 800-377-7500 --- USA made polar fleece: all styles of polar fleece - note factory also offers imports - so be sure to indicate if it has to be USA made - may have to be custom made

KING LOUIE - Overland Park, KS --- 913-338-2410 --- USA & Union made jackets: V & AF series - sanded varsity & arctic fleece jackets

EMBROIDERY SERVICES INC / FAB GIFTS - Chicago, IL --- 773-509-1077 embroidery services - has large library of union logos

SCORPION GRAPHICS - Chicago, IL --- 773-927-3203 --- Union shop union screen printing & embroidery - also manufactures union made knit caps & other accessories

tom

/ Made in the USA #17  
The union-line twill oxford shirts are fantastic.....at $35 though a bit expensive when you're used to WalMart prices....but they'll last a good while.

/ Made in the USA #18  
Bison Pumps. Made in Houlton, Maine.

Maple Syrup from New England - the sugar maples are 100% made in USA.

Hand-built boats from small to yachts from the coast of Maine - much of the wood is imported.

Dave.

/ Made in the USA #19  
I recently toured the BMW plant in SC. Interestingly, they don't make any parts there, but most of them are made by companies in the surrounding area. The drive trains are shipped in from Germany and Austria, and I'm sure most of the electronics are made in Asia, but much of the car is manufactured in the US, and all of the X-5 and X-6 models are assembled here. Most of the cars they make there go overseas. They employ 4500 directly, and are responsible for about 22,000 additional jobs at the support companies that manufacture their components in the US.

/ Made in the USA #20  
I think the South Africans own Miller Brewery. At least they own the plant I drive by on the way to work in Trenton, Ohio. The Trenton plant produces 11,000,000 bottles and cans of beer a day (so their sign says). They are getting ready to make Coors beer at this same plant. Not sure where they are going to get Rocky Mountain spring water in Trenton, Ohio.