Made in the USA

/ Made in the USA
Politics aside, lets just say made here....I don't care who owns the company, a majority of the workers are American. I know it's a broad brush, but we could nit pick it to death.

RD

/ Made in the USA #22  
Gorilla Rack pallet racking - It had a made in USA Label on the formed metal parts but I'll bet the fasteners were made in China as I broke over 1/2 half of them when tightening - the Phillips drive was too deep thus weakening the head structure.

/ Made in the USA
I didn't ask for a zillion opinions, just "Made in USA" products that work as they should. I can't and don't just "buy American". But if I know there is a quality product made here, I will pay a little more or go out of my way to purchase it.

RD

/ Made in the USA #24  
i agree with the finger pointing everyone blames everone else but we still go to walmart and shop for the china bargens.

/ Made in the USA #25  
Pruned thread of politics.

Comment 1: If you type out a response and then catch yourself wondering, "Should I post this?", you shouldn't.

Comment 2: If you begin your post with the words, "At the risk of making this thread political...", odds are it will be a very good post...at some other website.

/ Made in the USA #26  
Okay, so what are the regs on labeling where a product is made?

I just looked a can of WD40, says it is mfd'ed for blah, blah, doesn't say where. I know it was invented by a guy in Cleveland. Same for a bottle of AmorAll vinyl protector.

MinWax wood products, stains and urethane, are labeled Made in USA.
Dave.

/ Made in the USA #27  
I like my "Made in USA" Polaris Sportsman and the Warn winch mounted on it.

/ Made in the USA #28  
I pruned even more irrelevant posts. If I missed some that should have been pruned, please PM me. I thought this would be common sense, but then I remembered something H. L. Mencken said.

/ Made in the USA #29  
I pruned even more irrelevant posts. If I missed some that should have been pruned, please PM me. I thought this would be common sense, but then I remembered something H. L. Mencken said.

And that was???