Made Where?

/ Made Where? #3  
Kubota really taking its’ lumps lately.
Wonder why they feel the need to brand things “Made in USA” when everyone knows its a Japanese company and literally nothing is made in USA anymore anyway?

/ Made Where?
Wonder why they feel the need to brand things “Made in USA” when everyone knows its a Japanese company and literally nothing is made in USA anymore anyway?
So they can claim foreign brands, made in South Korea, are inferior.

/ Made Where?
Truth. When I fly to Mexico... The industrial parks are full of facilities making products from US companies 🤣

/ Made Where? #7  
Now I want a fine for the writer of the article. Kubota is in Grapevine, not Dallas.

/ Made Where?
They say... Well they were made by "approved suppliers"...from where? And "we stand behind the parts as genuine Kubota". Sure, but from where? South Korea? India? Vietnam? I love how they answer a question, that was never THE question. Where is your approved supplier located? My parts are Genuine TYM... at least I know exactly where they came from. Shady to conceal that information from customers... Because there has to be motive.

/ Made Where? #9  
They say... Well they were made by "approved suppliers"...from where? And "we stand behind the parts as genuine Kubota". Sure, but from where? South Korea? India? Vietnam? I love how they answer a question, that was never THE question. Where is your approved supplier located? My parts are Genuine TYM... at least I know exactly where they came from. Shady to conceal that information from customers... Because there has to be motive.
Some Kubota parts are made in china..

Last edited: