Made Where?

/ Made Where? #13  
Wonder how the orange guys will defend this? :oops:🍿
Never bought any thinking it was a made in USA tractor. I’ve seen they made some huge plants in several states so more money here than some other brands maybe/probably. I do place a very high priority on made in USA, but I didn’t see any colors made in the US in the sub 100hp range.

/ Made Where? #14  
MANY KUBOTA PRODUCTS ARE MADE IN THE USA.

"Kubota opened a factory in Gainsville GA that builds a lot of their products, including their ZD diesel zero turns and their line of Kubota RTV recreational vehicles."
I believe it's like everything you buy today:
Ford for example:

Flex-N-Gate Seeburn - Ontario, Canada: door hinges and arms.

NHK Spring - Shiga-ken, Japan: suspension stabilizer linkages.

U-Shin Europe - Komárom-Esztergom, Hungary: steering columns.

Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems - Czechowice-Dziedzice, Poland: starter assemblies.

Webasto Roof & Components - Schierling, Germany: sliding sunroofs.

Summit Plastics - Nanjing, China: instrument panel components.

Dee Zee - Des Moines, Iowa: running boards.

Warn Industries -Clackamas, Oregon: axle assemblies.

Chaidneme - Bogota, Colombia: mufflers and exhaust systems.

Autoliv - Stockholm, Sweden: airbags

Last edited:
   / Made Where?
I think the lawsuit was based on parts made overseas, perhaps China, labeled Made in USA. Not where they were assembled, or that all parts were made overseas. Simply based on Chinese parts being labeled made in USA.

/ Made Where? #17  
My understanding is that the only Kubota tractor parts made in the U.S. are loaders, some engines, and tires.

/ Made Where? #18  
When I was a kid (long ago) it was always a joke buying something made in Japan. Cheap Japanese junk people would say.
There is a city there named Usa and some of the stuff we bought was marked "made in USA".

/ Made Where? #20  
I thought I was buying a Japanese tractor, lol

Mike