mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45

/ mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45 #21  
Mike , I have a 2810HST and a DK40. I think Mahindra and Kioti are great tractors. You will be happy with either one.

The DK40 I have is a very smooth running engine, and as everyone has been telling you Kioti's parent company , DaeDong makes the engines for the 10 series Mahindra tractors.

The desiding factor for me would be if I planned to use a backhoe a lot, and the conditions I would be in. I like the subframe on the Dayco Hoe better that the Kioti sub frame.

The Mahindra sub frame is up beside the tractor frame.
The Kioti is under the tractor , and really lowers your ground clearance with the Hoe on.

Dave in NH

/ mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45 #22  
Ron, there is a Mahindra dealer that is about an hour away that I will try to work with, if he is willing. I stopped by the dealership last weekend, but they were closed. I showed my wife the 4110 and she really liked it. She hasn't liked the NHs or Kubotas at all, so to get that reaction out of her for the Mahindra was a good sign.

The pirce I have for the 4110 right now is out of Alabama, so it would be worth a few bucks to get one closer to home.