Mahindra 4500 4x4

/ Mahindra 4500 4x4 #11  
AzScott: did you get the 4500? On the stuff in the tire, I got to say I have a friend that has his tires filled and that tractor is way heavy. I know another guy, same thing, but when he is flying on the hill sides it scares me. But he says his tractor, due to the weight in the tires, is so heavey that there is very little chance it will roll. He says it will slide down the hill before it will roll. Now sure there is some point were that is not ture anymore, but I have seen him on hill sides at high speeds that I would not go on at a crawl. I know from a traction stand point, I have no problem at all with my tractor with two sets of wheel weights on each wheel. I don't have any interest on being on the steep hill sides with or without fluid, so for me, the wheel weights work fine.

/ Mahindra 4500 4x4
Slippy, thanks for the information, I have ordered the 4500, I should have it first part of next week. I understand what your saying about the weights vs. liquid, I too would rather go with the weights over the liquid, I know it will be more expensive, but I like the fact, if you get a whole in your tire your not loosing your weights and $$$$ on the ground .