Mahindra eMax25L HST blows fuses when starting

/ Mahindra eMax25L HST blows fuses when starting #31  
When looking at a parts look-up site, one of the wire harnesses had an item in that location...a Barometric pressure sensor. The thing is, that item, what ever it is, may not be the real problem. The problem may be whatever this is controlling. Maybe unplugging this puts the ECU into a different mode that bypasses the issue. The oil pressure light flickering is disturbing.....:unsure:

https://parts.mahindrausa.com/dealerview/illustration.aspx

/ Mahindra eMax25L HST blows fuses when starting
oh wow, thanks @ruffdog !! Which diagram did you see it on? I looked and looked and didn't see it!

/ Mahindra eMax25L HST blows fuses when starting #33  
So glad you got to that. Heck a dealer should be able to get one and know its purpose. Good luck and I’ll bet that oil light flashing has nothing to do with that. It looks like it would have to be something to do with temp or humidity. No oil line was attached to it. I hope it don’t damage it without it. Maybe it’s a capacitor to clean up the alternator output voltage or even a transistor. Were three wires attached to it? Looks like two. Thanks for sharing

/ Mahindra eMax25L HST blows fuses when starting #34  
Is the item in question near the ECM, fusebox, and relay? If it is, the only other item is the barometric pressure sensor.

/ Mahindra eMax25L HST blows fuses when starting
OK, so this is really weird.

My wife and I did an oil change and put a new filter on, hoping to solve the oil pressure light. No good, the oil pressure light was still flickering, even after running a few minutes and starting a few times.

So, I plugged the barometric pressure sensor back in, and after about 10 seconds the light went out and stayed out. Unplugged the sensor and the light started coming on again. This sensor is attached to the frame of the tractor and isn't anywhere close to oil... so I'm confused as to what the connection is.

And now it's starting just fine without blowing fuses with the sensor plugged back in again!! So weird...

/ Mahindra eMax25L HST blows fuses when starting #37  
You fixed it! (y)