Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #91  
I'm still watching the mail box also. No hat yet.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #92  
Just wanted to update you on the hats - I have spoken with our fulfillment company and the next shipment is scheduled to go out the first week in September, so you should be receiving your hats soon!

/ Mahindra hat! #93  
Just wanted to update you on the hats - I have spoken with our fulfillment company and the next shipment is scheduled to go out the first week in September, so you should be receiving your hats soon!

Thanks Martin!!!:dance1::cool::cool2::D:thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #95  
I got my hat today. It's been about 8 weeks since I took delivery of my 4530.
Nice hat as well.
Thanks Martin and Mahindra.

/ Mahindra hat! #96  
Hey thats a nice hat:thumbsup: I wont one,does it count my father-in-law has a Mahindra 5005DI. clint square baling1.JPG:D.
Hey I talked him into buying it....

Last edited:
   / Mahindra hat! #97  
Yea no hat her either. I hope they did not forget me:confused:

/ Mahindra hat! #98  
Hey thats a nice hat:thumbsup: I wont one,does it count my father-in-law has a Mahindra 5005DI.View attachment 278780:D.
Hey I talked him into buying it....
Hehehe..........and you thought you got a good deal with that Kubota.;) That hat would clash with your Orange ride.:hissyfit: But I have lots of spray cans of red, if you wanna have a paintin' party.:cool2::drink::dance1:
hugs, Brandi:cowgirl::us-texas:

/ Mahindra hat! #99  
Got home last night and found my hat in the mail box. Thanks Mahindra and Martin!!!

/ Mahindra hat! #100  
Proud owner of a $24k hat ! Yay, my new Mahindra hat was in the mail today ! :D. Thanks mahindra, and Martin !

Rich