Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #74  
Hmmm.... I am wondering if some of us missed registering our tractors somehow....an owners hat would be nice..my TSC hats are getting pretty beat up.

/ Mahindra hat! #75  
Bought my Mahindra 3316 on May 9th and received the hat in June, Nice hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #76  
Well I guess I won't complain about not getting a HAT again. Last time I got bumped off the forum and had to ask for a password to access again. Mahindra keep your hat and I'll keep my tractor. After all it's just a hat. I really don't care about the hat. Maybe I'll just drop by my dealer and look at one. It certainlly would be a lot cheaper then buying a new TRACTOR!!!!!!

/ Mahindra hat! #77  
Jim Dodgins said:
Well I guess I won't complain about not getting a HAT again. Last time I got bumped off the forum and had to ask for a password to access again. Mahindra keep your hat and I'll keep my tractor. After all it's just a hat. I really don't care about the hat. Maybe I'll just drop by my dealer and look at one. It certainlly would be a lot cheaper then buying a new TRACTOR!!!!!!

Mods ban this guy! Haha just kidding Jim.

/ Mahindra hat! #78  
I would like too have gotten a hat also I guess I will have to wait another 4 1/2 years untill I buy another one I have owned 3 so far and they have been great!!! I have only ever had 1 problem and the dealer came out and fixed it in 2 days! I would love too get rid of my green hat.

/ Mahindra hat! #79  
I was hoping I would get a hat when my new 3016 was delivered but was so happy about the tractor, I forgot about it until I saw this thread again.

/ Mahindra hat! #80  
No complaints, I may get the boot again instead of a hat.:mouse: