Mahindra Max 28XL or Kubota B2920?

/ Mahindra Max 28XL or Kubota B2920? #91  
ya know what, I bet I figured this out. I bet the 80-90,000 is the number that they are actually building themselves, the balance are the models built by Mitsubishi, TYM, etc.

Think about that Neil and see if that makes sense. You are saying that Mitsu and TYM build 150,000 units a year for M&M? That is off by more than a factor of 10. While we sell a good amount of the Mitsu product, especially on the west coast and the New England states, Mitsu and TYM make up less than 15,000 units annually, leaving M&M with a production of over 200k units a year from their own plants. M&M produces about 95% of their own units.

/ Mahindra Max 28XL or Kubota B2920? #93  
you know better than I do? always seemed to be that the more popular models where the mitsubishi's aren't they?

I asked you to think about it because you said you had it figured out.

In New England and on the left coast the Mitsu made Mahindra product is the majority of our sales as we have a lot of rural lifestyler type customers looking for 20-40HP. In the south, for example, they sell a lot of the larger Mahindra tractors and even larger 2wd units. So a lot of this is geographic.

Worldwide total Mahindra sales are over 95% Mahindra made. Keep in mind that the Indian market is huge. As far as I know, M&M does not import Mitsu or TYM tractors into India at all.

/ Mahindra Max 28XL or Kubota B2920? #94  
Power Pro Equipment
780 East Main Street
New Holland, PA 17557

PowerPro Equipment | Customer Focus is our Definable Difference!

The map says 12 miles away. You have really never heard of this dealer?

K88, have you dealt with these guys? Looking to buy my first max 28 this week and they have been great so far. Best customer service out of two other dealers I've gone too. Just not sure if I'm getting the best price yet but I'm still figuring out how much wiggle room I have, sometime service is worth the price.