Mahindra Mforce 100S

/ Mahindra Mforce 100S #11  
Nice tractor. Any pricing information for the public? For a little humor; is it the microphone or the new Perkins missing on one cylinder? :)

/ Mahindra Mforce 100S #12  
If you can swing it keep the existing one. That's what happened to me. I have bought 11 but never sold any. If you have lots of storage space it sure makes it easier. None of mine sit outside.

My 4035 has found it's lifetime home (whether that be my lifetime or the lifetime of the tractor). I'll not be getting rid of it, and I expect it will outlast me... Right now it lives in a big old barn. Next summer I'll be breaking ground on a new 60x40x14 metal shed with a 15' lean-to/awning on the long side with a 25' extended gable on one end (that's the plan anyway). Plenty of "toy boxes" are what every good boy needs to keep his play things in order :D I'm in full agreement with you, weather and UV are the biggest destroyers of equipment (besides the little goofs we make that break things).

/ Mahindra Mforce 100S #13  
   / Mahindra Mforce 100S #14  
That's ok, they have about 4 or 5 years before I'll be looking for one this size. That's plenty of time for them to complete one for me ;)

I just love my weather too much to set inside a fishbowl. I realize I'm odd, but I honestly prefer open station. The few times I've been into things a cab would be nice for, some bee netting or a sheet of plastic strategically hung would suffice. 99% of the time I don't have such concerns, beautiful sunny skies are... :D
I have serious doubts about them being that responsive. Still with the 12 speed. Less hyd delivery than the 7520. More power, but essentially the only difference is power shuttle and mandatory cab.
larry

/ Mahindra Mforce 100S #15  
I have serious doubts about them being that responsive. Still with the 12 speed. Less hyd delivery than the 7520. More power, but essentially the only difference is power shuttle and mandatory cab.
larry

Me too. I think they should release it as open station. The MPower 85 comes as either...

/ Mahindra Mforce 100S
I wanted tohave a little more understanding before i responded. After gaining some more info in regards to the perkins engine I have found that this was the best motor that is available for what Mahindra wanted to do with the 100HP. they designed and built the Mforce 100P & S around the perkins engine. like it was stated earlier we all know the reliability of a Perkins.
The current 2013 Mahindra 100S & P models are actually tier 3. in the next few years Mahindra will introduce their own tier 4 complaint engine which will not offer a DPF filter on any of there engines. this change will take place in the coming years. Mahindra has completely redesigned their engine by spending 20 million in research and bringing the right engineers and designer to the table in order to redo the engine still offering a larger heavier 1 piece block with wet sleeves, and more techincal points that to be honest are over my head.( as i learn more I will share more in that regard)

The Perkins engine is a 4 cylinder in case that part did cut out. also yes the standard package does offer a 12x12 power shuttle trans the premium offers a 32x32 power shuttle trans on it. I hope I have answered some questions and please feel free to ask more. I learn more everyday here from everyone.

/ Mahindra Mforce 100S
Nice tractor. Any pricing information for the public? For a little humor; is it the microphone or the new Perkins missing on one cylinder? :)
As of now only certain dealers are trained and aloud to sell the MFORCE 100's so a ton of information has not been released. We have tried to get some information out as much as we could. I dont know if I am aloud to post pricing on here being I do work for a dealer. Not from Mahindra's end per say but from the this web sites end. I dont want to openly advertise on here, but if you want to know more please feel free to pm me and I Can give you a good ball park on them

/ Mahindra Mforce 100S #18  
I wanted tohave a little more understanding before i responded. After gaining some more info in regards to the perkins engine I have found that this was the best motor that is available for what Mahindra wanted to do with the 100HP. they designed and built the Mforce 100P & S around the perkins engine. like it was stated earlier we all know the reliability of a Perkins.
The current 2013 Mahindra 100S & P models are actually tier 3. in the next few years Mahindra will introduce their own tier 4 complaint engine which will not offer a DPF filter on any of there engines. this change will take place in the coming years. Mahindra has completely redesigned their engine by spending 20 million in research and bringing the right engineers and designer to the table in order to redo the engine still offering a larger heavier 1 piece block with wet sleeves, and more techincal points that to be honest are over my head.( as i learn more I will share more in that regard)

The Perkins engine is a 4 cylinder in case that part did cut out. also yes the standard package does offer a 12x12 power shuttle trans the premium offers a 32x32 power shuttle trans on it. I hope I have answered some questions and please feel free to ask more. I learn more everyday here from everyone.

All very interesting and I thank you VERY much for your time in finding out this information. I find the whole tierIV without DPF very interesting as well.

/ Mahindra Mforce 100S
All very interesting and I thank you VERY much for your time in finding out this information. I find the whole tierIV without DPF very interesting as well.

From what I understand most of the other manufacturers are simply bolting on the DPF filter and going about it that way. I did ask you know why did Mahindra decide to completely change their engines when some of the other big names are just adding the filter. the main reason was the cost associated to it for the other manufacturers. like I had stated earlier it cost Mahindra 20 million to do it. they had a pretty good sense of how to go about it, being they have already done it to their line of trucks and SUV's that are available overseas.
it is going to be a common rail diesel engine. Which I will be able to explain more about after next months national dealer meeting. I am looking forward to being able to explain that more in depth next month

/ Mahindra Mforce 100S
My 4035 has found it's lifetime home (whether that be my lifetime or the lifetime of the tractor). I'll not be getting rid of it, and I expect it will outlast me... Right now it lives in a big old barn. Next summer I'll be breaking ground on a new 60x40x14 metal shed with a 15' lean-to/awning on the long side with a 25' extended gable on one end (that's the plan anyway). Plenty of "toy boxes" are what every good boy needs to keep his play things in order :D I'm in full agreement with you, weather and UV are the biggest destroyers of equipment (besides the little goofs we make that break things).

I wanted to ask you even though its totally off topic. What made you decide to go with the Mahindra 4035? I know why i would but from your consumers perspective what made you decide?