Mahindra tractors

/ Mahindra tractors #1  

Matt L ballard

Tractor
ford 2000
I've been looking at new Mahindra tractors lately. I've read one form and watched a video on YouTube saying that Mahindra will start in-houseing its motors going forward in the next few years. Is there any truth to this clam?

/ Mahindra tractors #2  
Mahindra has made engines in some models for years. Some models are made by other companies under the mahindra name.

If you like a particular model that is actually made by another company, why not buy it from the company that actually made it? I wouldn’t want to buy something both mahindra and the other company might decide to treat as an orphan in the future When it comes to parts and service.

/ Mahindra tractors #3  
I've been looking at new Mahindra tractors lately. I've read one form and watched a video on YouTube saying that Mahindra will start in-houseing its motors going forward in the next few years. Is there any truth to this clam?
Mahindra made a lot of its engines in the past even putting some in tractors made by others and sold as Mahindra. i would not be surprised if this is true but fail to understand the significance of it? I do think that there was some bad blood between TYM and Mahindra and the 2600 series is going away, Arrow can probably add something to this topic.

/ Mahindra tractors #4  
I am also not understanding 100% what is on the OP's mind.

/ Mahindra tractors #5  
Yanmar makes many of the diesel engines used in Mahindra tractors. My independent tractor mechanic told me Yanmar was the very best diesel engine maker, calling them "bulletproof," if you take care of them.

Mahindra offers a 7-year warranty on the Power Train; this has been a standard Mahindra offering, for many years. That spoke volumes to me, before my purchase of a used 20 HP Mahindra. Have owned it for several years now. Love it, and I have driven it hard, more than I care to admit, even to myself.

Mahindra is the top selling brand, by sales volume of tractor units, in the world; they have been in that position, for a number of years. This, too, spoke volumes to me, and it still does. It is hard to argue with a long-running, success story, like Mahindra.

I had never heard of Mahindra before I found mine. I've learned a lot about them since my purchase, and I am still glad I bought it! The more I learn about Mahindra, the happier I am with my purchase, but that is me. Your situation is unique, like mine.

Having said that, I believe nearly all brands of tractors are really good, durable, long-lasting machines, when taken proper care of. Cheers!

/ Mahindra tractors #6  
There is a list of tractors that are 100% Mahindra and which are not. If I was buying a new Mahindra it would be a Mahindra made power plant or a Mahindra with a Mitsubishi engine. Mahindra owns a 33% stake in Mitsubishi Agricultural Machinery Co. Mahindra Tractor - Farming & Agriculture Equipment at Best Prices India | Mahindra IMO Mahindra either MM built or Mits are the best bang for the buck on the market. With both of those you are guaranteed parts for a long time.

/ Mahindra tractors #7  
Yanmar makes many of the diesel engines used in Mahindra tractors. My independent tractor mechanic told me Yanmar was the very best diesel engine maker, calling them "bulletproof," if you take care of them.

Mahindra offers a 7-year warranty on the Power Train; this has been a standard Mahindra offering, for many years. That spoke volumes to me, before my purchase of a used 20 HP Mahindra. Have owned it for several years now. Love it, and I have driven it hard, more than I care to admit, even to myself.

Mahindra is the top selling brand, by sales volume of tractor units, in the world; they have been in that position, for a number of years. This, too, spoke volumes to me, and it still does. It is hard to argue with a long-running, success story, like Mahindra.

I had never heard of Mahindra before I found mine. I've learned a lot about them since my purchase, and I am still glad I bought it! The more I learn about Mahindra, the happier I am with my purchase, but that is me. Your situation is unique, like mine.

Having said that, I believe nearly all brands of tractors are really good, durable, long-lasting machines, when taken proper care of. Cheers!
I am unaware of any Mahindra model with a Yanmar engine in it, not saying that they do not exist but just do not know of any. do you have any specific models for reference. i can only find daedong, mitsu, and Mahindra.

/ Mahindra tractors #8  
Only one I am certain of, is mine: 2019 Mahindra eMax 20S. Cheers!

/ Mahindra tractors #9  
My independent tractor mechanic told me Yanmar was the very best diesel engine maker, calling them "bulletproof," if you take care of them.
Sounds like a personal opinion and not based on facts at all. Any diesel engine (or gas for that matter) can be 'bulletproof' so long as it's maintained properly. Conversely, all will fail at some point because they are mechanical. Failure point is entirely dependent on how they are cared for.

/ Mahindra tractors #10  
Sounds like a personal opinion and not based on facts at all. Any diesel engine (or gas for that matter) can be 'bulletproof' so long as it's maintained properly. Conversely, all will fail at some point because they are mechanical. Failure point is entirely dependent on how they are cared for.

6.0 and 6.4 Powerstroke enter the chat...