Mahindra tractors

/ Mahindra tractors #51  
My local dealer sells Mahindra and Bobcat. They recently have only had a couple Mahindras on their lots, and by recently I mean the last two years, maybe just 18 months. When I bought, I made sure they planned on still carrying them for a while so I wouldn't get left in the cold with parts or service.

Well I asked the guys a few weeks ago, "What gives, tons of bobcats and almost no mahindras, are you quitting selling them?" Well it turns out they cannot even get tractors from Mahindra anymore basically. They keep delaying shipments and if they can't get them, they can't sell them.

I've been very happy with mine, just hitting 300 hours, but I would love to see "The biggest dealer in the world" get their stuff together in the USA.

/ Mahindra tractors #52  
My local dealer sells Mahindra and Bobcat. They recently have only had a couple Mahindras on their lots, and by recently I mean the last two years, maybe just 18 months. When I bought, I made sure they planned on still carrying them for a while so I wouldn't get left in the cold with parts or service.

Well I asked the guys a few weeks ago, "What gives, tons of bobcats and almost no mahindras, are you quitting selling them?" Well it turns out they cannot even get tractors from Mahindra anymore basically. They keep delaying shipments and if they can't get them, they can't sell them.

I've been very happy with mine, just hitting 300 hours, but I would love to see "The biggest dealer in the world" get their stuff together in the USA.

The tractor dealer in my town sells Kioti and Mahindra. They have plenty of Mahindra’s on the lot. Probably 20-30.

/ Mahindra tractors #53  
Our dealer has a lot full of Mahindras, large cabbed to small SCUT

Last edited: