Mahindra

/ Mahindra #11  
<font color="blue"> I purchased a Mahindra 4110 with a FEL for $16,800 new! delivered </font>

I just spoke to my dealer here in NJ and he quoted me $18475 for the same setup you have. WHAT'S UP WIT DAT? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Mahindra
Mark
I think some dealers must want to make all of there money at once. I had prices within 100 miles range from 18,400-18,200- 17,800- 16,800 all for the exact same tractor. Outback told me that they wanted to do volume for profit. With that price they should! Although they do have an assembly plant within 50 miles they may not have the high shipping cost that you may have with your dealer. They said that even that close they save $300. for picking up the tractor themselves and pass the savings along. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Mahindra #14  
Hmmm is right. That sounds a bit high for Texas.
$18,475 with FEL and liquid filled tires in NJ. My wife bought me the 2810 and I have been joking around (not really) about trading up to the 4110. She told me to wipe the thought from my brain. She compared it to wanting to trade in her engagment ring for a bigger one. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Mahindra #15  
I guess time will tell if the dealer is good enough to justify the slightly higher price! I'm planning to go back to buy a box blade in a week or two...maybe I'll get a deal on it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Sure love the 4110 though...glad I didn't go smaller.

/ Mahindra
RedDog
There is a lot of difference in box blades , as far as thickness of steel. Needless to say heavy duty will cost you more. I bought a 6' (all american) brand for $300.00

/ Mahindra #17  
I ended up buying a Dale Phillips 6ft box blade. It was much heavier than the Howse (pretty cheap stuff), and works great. I've used it to "reshape" the fenceline around my property.