Marketing Observation

/ Marketing Observation #11  
<font color="blue">What I'm curious to find out is the feedback Dewave will have with this one lol </font>

ROFL, I can't believe you insulting my turf tires. I've only been stuck 3 times in 4 inches of mud, lol. Once I dug ruts about 12 inches deep and my fel couldn't even get me out, so I lifted myself with BH and tweaked the rear end over a foot. First time I ever did that and I put a pucker mark on my seat. Anyway, I promptly dug more ruts... still stuck. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif So I put the BH bucket on the ground and uncurled the bucket and I was outta there! As for snow I've been in it once and the turfs actually shocked me with their grip.

For marketing purposes thou I would put on R4's in the pictures simply becuz they look kewl. Reminds me of micky thompson's tires on a hot rod.

PS. I have some R4's on order, rims and all-- $438, don't know if that is cheap or not, but I wanted the best of both worlds. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PSS. What's a Kubota? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Marketing Observation #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( John, tried to scan for about 1 hour its just not working it wont accept my post I guess you will have to take my word for it. )</font> Charlie, I took your word for it the first time you told me. I have no reason to doubt your word, yet. LOL. </font><font color="blue" class="small">( PS. I have some R4's on order, rims and all-- $438, don't know if that is cheap or not, but I wanted the best of both worlds. )</font> Dewave. Sounds like a great price to me as I have heard of just the tires costing that much. John