Massey 1010

/ Massey 1010 #1  

bloody_peasant

Silver Member
Tractor
MF 1010
I'm looking at a used 87 Massey 1010 2WD, with a 54" belly mower & ROPS, and about 600 hours. The turf tires are pretty worn.

Does anyone have any experience with this model they can share and his $3200 a fair price for one listed in VG condition (except the tires)?

/ Massey 1010
I'm looking at a used 87 Massey 1010 2WD, with a 54" belly mower & ROPS, and about 600 hours. The turf tires are pretty worn.

Does anyone have any experience with this model they can share and his $3200 a fair price for one listed in VG condition (except the tires)?

/ Massey 1010 #5  
I know where one is in NC without the mower for $2400 that doesn't need tires.

Eugene

/ Massey 1010 #6  
I know where one is in NC without the mower for $2400 that doesn't need tires.

Eugene

/ Massey 1010 #9  
I don't know price ranges in your area, so can not advise if it's priced too high. You are to be the judge of condition and as to your needs. However, with only 600 hours I don't believe there could be any serious damage to any thing on the tractor unless it shows signs of abuse. Don't know how the tires could be wore at 600 hrs unless the hour meter has not been working. If there is excessive wear and tear on tractor then I would suspect the actual hrs.

/ Massey 1010 #10  
I don't know price ranges in your area, so can not advise if it's priced too high. You are to be the judge of condition and as to your needs. However, with only 600 hours I don't believe there could be any serious damage to any thing on the tractor unless it shows signs of abuse. Don't know how the tires could be wore at 600 hrs unless the hour meter has not been working. If there is excessive wear and tear on tractor then I would suspect the actual hrs.