Massey 135 3 point

/ Massey 135 3 point
Well I flushed the system with a 50/50 mixture of diesel and hydraulic fluid then put in a new filter and fluid. I tried picking up the brush hog and it wouldn't do it so I decided to try the chain trick. I removed the top link and hooked a chain in it's place then I hooked the chain to the back of the tractor just below where the top link hooks and the tractor picked the brush hog up just fine. I had to stop there because I ran out of time. Not sure how much more I can go with this in the near future because the weather is starting to turn bad and I don't have a good place to work on it and I won't be brush chopping once snow flies.

/ Massey 135 3 point #12  
Well I flushed the system with a 50/50 mixture of diesel and hydraulic fluid then put in a new filter and fluid. I tried picking up the brush hog and it wouldn't do it so I decided to try the chain trick. I removed the top link and hooked a chain in it's place then I hooked the chain to the back of the tractor just below where the top link hooks and the tractor picked the brush hog up just fine. I had to stop there because I ran out of time. Not sure how much more I can go with this in the near future because the weather is starting to turn bad and I don't have a good place to work on it and I won't be brush chopping once snow flies.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...rguson35-hydraulics-wont-work.html?highlight=

Check out this thread and follow shona13 response. This is the same issue you are having.