Max 28 xl

/ Max 28 xl #21  
It is so neat to see implements at work behind the tractor. I truly enjoy my 28 as well!!

/ Max 28 xl #22  
I hear ya, it's a great machine I just wish it had a third range but I can work around that. Hopefully I can find a MMM used in the near future for it.

/ Max 28 xl #23  
I am curious.....What would you use the third range for? I use low when working it, High when moving dirt or just traveling from place to place. My old tractor (8n) has no ranges so two is a step up for me.

/ Max 28 xl #24  
If it had a mid range it would be nice for some things like tedding as I had to run the rpms around 2000 but move a little quicker than the highest speed in low range at 2000rpms. It was ok though I just had to keep it in high and adjust my throttle for hills to keep it around 2000rpms. That being said the tractor is still probably the best in its size class as it can do the work of a big tractor in a compact size for a compact price.

/ Max 28 xl #25  
If it had a mid range it would be nice for some things like tedding as I had to run the rpms around 2000 but move a little quicker than the highest speed in low range at 2000rpms. It was ok though I just had to keep it in high and adjust my throttle for hills to keep it around 2000rpms. That being said the tractor is still probably the best in its size class as it can do the work of a big tractor in a compact size for a compact price.

Well said

:thumbsup::D