Max28 FEL quick attach

/ Max28 FEL quick attach #31  
I wonder if your point is not that the QA itself will void the warranty, but that the SSQA will allow you to pick up implements that are generally too large for the loader, and so will encourage you to overload it and damage it. If that's your point, then we're 100% in agreement. The operator must be responsible for knowing their machine's capabilities and not exceeding them.
Good point.

/ Max28 FEL quick attach #32  
We are thinking about a Max28, a lot because of the front loader lift capacity. I read conflicting info on the availability of a quick attach for the front end loader. Mahindra people... is there or is there not a quick attach system, either Mahindra or an off the shelf system from a third party, for the Max28 FEL?

thx.

When I was buying my Max28XL, QA was an option through my dealer. Did you ask the dealer you are looking to buy from?

I figured it wasn't any cheaper getting it at time of purchase, so I'd see if I really needed it after using the tractor. I bought the mahindra/kodiak -- PIN ON -- pallet forks. They pin on the loader AND the 3pt hitch. They are great!

As of now, I do not "need" the SSQA, but it would clearly make things quicker and easier. Since my machine is to knock out home projects, and not for everyday business, I have no immediate plan to get the SSQA. However, I know I can add that at any time.

/ Max28 FEL quick attach #33  
I can't imagine how a pin-on bucket (48", 50", 54", 60" in the Kubota B series case) or a factory QA could possibly cause warranty issues, any more than a different bucket on a Mahindra would. The loaders will only lift so much before going into relief, and a QA isn't going to affect that. The easiest way to damage a loader is with a factory-approved set of pin-on forks (providing maximum lift capacity near the pivot pins) carrying a long heavy item (long moment arm) over rough terrain. That can put enormous loads on the loader frame and hydraulic rams - enough to cause damage.

Well put, IMO

/ Max28 FEL quick attach #34  
edlegault,

Have you tried PMing Daves Tractor? He seems very knowledgeable about all things Mahindra.