McCormick "Farmall" tractors

/ McCormick "Farmall" tractors #11  
Thomas,
I'd highly recommend not wrapping your hand/thumb around that crank handle. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif One pull through and get the heck outta its way. Don't be spinnin' the handle.

Nick

Farmer kid usetabe, Farmer Wannabe

/ McCormick "Farmall" tractors #12  
Re: McCormick \"Farmall\" tractors

Yep...the Farmalls have come a long way./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ McCormick "Farmall" tractors #13  
My dad still uses a Farmall A, Super C, and M. When I tell him that he should restore them, and that many people collect them, he just gives me this long odd look. Farmall is why america thinks red when it thinks tractor.

JohnS

/ McCormick "Farmall" tractors #14  

Your father a wise man.
Farmall just like the 30-30 lever action,cover wagon..dreams of the future help us to get where we are today.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ McCormick "Farmall" tractors #16  

Robert, your Farmall A is a REAL beauty!!!! Beautiful restoration job!!! Thanks for the pictures!

Rich
"What a long strange trip it's been."

/ McCormick "Farmall" tractors #17  

Thank You!

the parade was tons of fun; that's primarily why I got the tractor. I have my Kubota for most chores.

I do have a 5' sickle mower for the back that I'm rebuilding; I'll us eit at my Dad's property for some nostalgic mowing/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ McCormick "Farmall" tractors #18  

Found this site in case you were interested.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.mccormick-intl.com/en/>http://www.mccormick-intl.com/en/</A>

Lyle

/ McCormick "Farmall" tractors #19  
Re: McCormick

RobertN, I have my eye on a tractor just like the one in your pic. I been trying to figure out if it is worth restoring or just buy it to part out. Here's some of the items that I know is bad. Main bearing for belly mower shot, Engine ran, but smoked some, went parked 2 years ago, clutch going out, all steering joints very loose(worn), sheet metal fair -some dents, water left in radiator froze and cracked frame all the way across under radiator (was brazed back and an extra support bracket was bolted on -wasn't leaking when parked) but looks bad. Any ideal if it's worth? Or is it even worth messing with? The busted frame really worries me the rest should be manageable.

/ McCormick "Farmall" tractors #20  
Re: McCormick

You might be paying more in the long run for repairs what the tractor worth..wonder how the transmission also the brakes are.
There alot of good tractor out there in much better shape in the area of $2000.oo to $3,500.oo