Tractor
JD 2025R, previously Gravely 5650 & JD 4010 & JD 1025R
Ralph

Attachments

• Tractors tan.jpg
    Tractors tan.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 494
   / Me exactly #2  
I HATE the heat and live on a BIG property (and have an EWS early warning system for intruders) , so that's not too far off some days.

/ Me exactly #3  
Unfortunately some people get a little uptight about ya being naked on ya own property.
My wife is one of them.

/ Me exactly #4  
I swim naked in my lake. It has surprised a few folks who come to visit unannounced. Oh, well - so be it.

/ Me exactly #5  
I really couldn't... the UV rays are brutal down here, even when it's cloud covered like today (Index of 10).

15 minutes with no protection and you'd be cooked.

/ Me exactly #6  
When the leaves are on the trees ya cant see my place from the road.
Wife came home from work I was a sittin on the front porch. She told me I was crazy.
Im ok with that.

/ Me exactly #7  
Nothing like sitting on ones own porch on a weekend morning, enjoying a coffee in ones underware. I would rather live in a shack and do that, then live in a mansion where I have to hide inside.

UV rays? How about Naked and a large brimmed hat?

/ Me exactly #8  
I enjoyed our freedoms when we moved out here, but too many houses around now... at least one neighbor is uppity snob that is better than anyone else..

/ Me exactly #9  
UV rays? How about Naked and a large brimmed hat?

Not even a sombrero would provide enough long term protection to enjoy the 'experience'.

You'd have to stay in one spot... which is an embuggerance 'cause the sun's angle is always changing.