Me exactly

/ Me exactly #11  
Buddy of mine sunburned his while doing camping in a secluded spot at the lake. Not a happy experience when back on the tractor.

/ Me exactly #13  
I really couldn't... the UV rays are brutal down here, even when it's cloud covered like today (Index of 10).

15 minutes with no protection and you'd be cooked.

Really that much difference down under?

When the leaves are on the trees ya cant see my place from the road.
Wife came home from work I was a sittin on the front porch. She told me I was crazy.
Im ok with that.

I'm sure she ended OK with that . . . :D

/ Me exactly #15  
When the leaves are on the trees ya cant see my place from the road.
Wife came home from work I was a sittin on the front porch. She told me I was crazy.
Im ok with that.

:thumbsup:

One summer day wife and I are out trimming branches, she had to go inside house for a minute so I continued trimming branches with chainsaw. I always wear protective chaps (you know where this story is going right?). Yep, I decided it was too hot to be wearing pants underneath them, so I fixed that. Pretty funny when she came back as she didn't notice for a few minutes as we continued trimming and collecting branches....until I eventually turned around. :eek:
(Yeah, let that image burn into your brain) :laughing:

Last edited:
   / Me exactly #16  
CobyRupert, I'm thinking Village People...macho macho man.

Anyways, but yeh, summertime, if I'm just mowing, I just got a pair of shorts on. Gotta work on that tan! :D

/ Me exactly #17  
I have gotten a bad burn, scantily dressed Welding! Learned my lesson on that one for sure.

Mayb a gyro/computer controlled hat that is always in the right spot. I could see that in one of those magazines with the unique/overpriced stuff.

/ Me exactly #19  
You get to a certain age and anything that makes it swell up might not be a bad thing.

/ Me exactly #20