Members List

/ Members List #1  

AndyM

Veteran Member
Tractor
1948 Ford 8N and 1993 Toro WheelHorse 520H
The Members List is a pretty neat feature...
You can search and view members from an alphabetical list. You can also sort it in order by number of posts to see who has posted the most.

Here are the top ten posters. You can click on Members List and sort it to view the rest.

Bird 17,490
Soundguy 9,073
MossRoad 8,561
Junkman 7,387
MikePA 7,153
cowboydoc 6,724
Bob_Skurka 6,490
KiotiJohn 5,975
PineRidge 5,695
Egon 5,541

Congratulations to the top 10 posters for their contributions, and to the next 27,000 members too!

By viewing the members list this way, you also see several members we haven't heard from in a while... anyone hear from Harv or John Miller III or MChalkley lately?

/ Members List #2  
That's a slick feature.

/ Members List #3  
AndyM said:
The Members List is a pretty neat feature...
You can search and view members from an alphabetical list. You can also sort it in order by number of posts to see who has posted the most.

Here are the top ten posters. You can click on Members List and sort it to view the rest.

Bird 17,490
Soundguy 9,073
MossRoad 8,561
Junkman 7,387
MikePA 7,153
cowboydoc 6,724
Bob_Skurka 6,490
KiotiJohn 5,975
PineRidge 5,695
Egon 5,541

Congratulations to the top 10 posters for their contributions, and to the next 27,000 members too!

By viewing the members list this way, you also see several members we haven't heard from in a while... anyone hear from Harv or John Miller III or MChalkley lately?

Geez, Junkman has not posted or allowed to post and for a long time and still is number 4, Way to go Junkman.

/ Members List #4  
Ahh - I see Egon has been able to misslead people by at least 55 some hundred times!!:D

Egon

/ Members List #5  
AndyM said:

What about Junkman? :eek:

/ Members List #6  
can we sort the other columns ...how? ... I'd like to sort by location...

/ Members List
mikim said:
can we sort the other columns ...how? ... I'd like to sort by location...

That would be pretty neat too. Maybe someday we could at least sort by state.
Hint, hint. :p

/ Members List #8  
AndyM said:
Maybe someday we could at least sort by state.

... as in confusion?

/ Members List #9  
AndyM said:
That would be pretty neat too. Maybe someday we could at least sort by state.

I guess the database needs to add a State to everyone's profile so it can be known what State you live in. The location field is just a text field that has no structure to it -- so trying to use that field now is useless.

/ Members List
Gatorboy said:
What about Junkman? :eek:

You're right... Junkman hasn't posted for a while.
He added an interesting insight on things... Maybe he'll be back again someday soon. ;)