Members List

/ Members List
egonegon said:
Ahh - I see Egon has been able to misslead people by at least 55 some hundred times!!:D

Egon

Egon, what happened? Can you get Muhammad to restore your original used ID?

/ Members List #12  
Awhh, I somehow messed up and figured I'd wait till all the fuss was over before getting things set straight. Figure the fellows are pretty busy just now.

Egon

/ Members List #13  
egonegon said:
Awhh, I somehow messed up and figured I'd wait till all the fuss was over before getting things set straight. Figure the fellows are pretty busy just now.

Egon

I originally had problems logging in myself... Apparently my user account was older and had an encrypted password.. and it didn't convert over.. i had to go thru the new password thingy.. and then i still had to login 3 times before it finally stuck... All seems ok now.

Probably time for you to get your account back.. I'm sure someone will have a few moments to wave the magic wand for you.

Soundguy

/ Members List #14  
egonegon said:

Egon
I'm not very sharp on this stuff, but all I had to do was request a new password. I also had an old password and it was the problem. As soon as I used the new password, all was well.:)