Meyer's plow on a JD 2320

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #11  
Yes, it is still 78". Thanks for the compliments.

You work for JD, so I ask you why?

sorry Ken, only work for a dealership , not JD directly
and yes, it is frustrating, I took a call Saturday from
a small CUT owner looking for a larger blade for his
quick hitch. even 60" would be better than just the
54".
But hey, we did get a 54" front blower though, after
how many years?
:D

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320
sorry Ken, only work for a dealership , not JD directly
and yes, it is frustrating, I took a call Saturday from
a small CUT owner looking for a larger blade for his
quick hitch. even 60" would be better than just the
54".
But hey, we did get a 54" front blower though, after
how many years?
:D

Send him my way:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #13  
Hi All,

We got a 5-6 inch snow yesterday so I thought I'd try filming it and posted it up on youtube to share. It's a bit long (~6 minutes) and a bit shaky, plus I did this in pre-dawn hours (so it's dark) but it shows how nicely a 6.5 wide (heavy) plow can clear up a decent size asphalt driveway in short time.:cool:

These R4 tires are not loaded, nor did I have any counter weight on the back or chains. Ran in low gear and had a great time. :thumbsup:
The nicest thing about this set up is that I can go from Mower mode to FEL mode to Plow mode in about 20 minutes (or less) with the quick attach set up that Kenny hooked me up with.

YouTube - Deere 2320 Snow Plow Myers 6.5 foot blade

Here is a shorter one too where I start doing another driveway (note the deer tracks on the snow)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6rpTjwU_dU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Last edited:
   / Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #14  
Nice job. I sure do love my 7' Meyer plow mounted on my FEL. Makes quick work of it. You are a little faster than me with hydro drive versus my gear drive.

It would take 3 times as long in a truck because these little tractors are so maneuverable.

Chris

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #15  
Hi Chris,

I was actually thinking that I was close to putting the machine in high gear to do these driveways, but since I was having such a good time I just kept it in low:laughing:

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #17  
Good videos.
How did you mount the camera? on the ROPS? I've been thinking of a way, but haven't tried anything yet.

My drive and three turnarounds would take longer with a truck too. And even longer yet with a snowblower.

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #19  
Videos are great!

What is that front qh normaly used for? snow blower?

JB.

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #20  
Thanks
I laid out some stuff to mount the camera today. Will see how it goes. May get a few inches tomorrow.

Thanks for the additional vidoes. Seems you run wide open throttle. Or is that just the sound getting recorded?