Meyer's plow on a JD 2320

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320
Videos are great!

What is that front qh normaly used for? snow blower?

JB.

The QH can mount the 54" blade, snowblower, or the rotary broom.

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #22  
The QH can mount the 54" blade, snowblower, or the rotary broom.

Thanks, I don't know, but I've never seen anything like that for my series, 4310.

Though they must have one, cause there is a snow blower option.

JB.

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #23  
Thanks, I don't know, but I've never seen anything like that for my series, 4310.

Though they must have one, cause there is a snow blower option.

JB.

Yup, it's the same but different for your machine.

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #25  
I take it from the vibrations you are running rear chains? Rough darn things on a hard surface.

Answering for Joe: He does not have chains, just a shaky camera mount. Believe it or not though it shakes less than why my MIL tries to video something-and she is not on a tractor! You need Dramamine to watch one of her video's!

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #27  
Thanks for replying Kenny, as always your correct; I do not have chains. And these are fairly new tires too (~40 hours).
I think next time I'll try to dampen the camera shake by using a small towel to act as a vibration insulator (of sorts):laughing:

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #28  
Answering for Joe: He does not have chains, just a shaky camera mount. Believe it or not though it shakes less than why my MIL tries to video something-and she is not on a tractor! You need Dramamine to watch one of her video's!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That is funny, and is how one Daughter-I-L is with a video camera in her hand. Wild ride for sure. Hadn't thought of the Dramamine, but it is a good suggestion. :laughing:

/ Meyer's plow on a JD 2320 #29  
I'm brand new to TBN and I realize this thread is about a year old... but, I'm in the same boat looking for a decent plow to put on my JD 2520. I didn't get much interest from the local Meyer dealers (Northern Virginia/Maryland)... they didn't seem all that interested in selling a plow (or figuring out how to make one work on my tractor). If I knew how to weld, I'd take a stab at duplicating what Kenny built, but I don't and I suspect it would be ugly if I tried. Any ideas? Kenny -- are you in business making copies of what you built for Joe? :)

Thanks!
Mark