Oil & Fuel MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!!

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #52  
Yes it can be repaired without removing the pump but it must be done in the correct sequence, if you would like to drop me an email i will send you an article showing how to fix it.

I would also like that info because I have the same problem,I talked to a guy who said with 5 gals of fuel to dump about a half qt of cheap motor oil in it for lubrication.My e-mail is drex3565@att.net

Last edited:
   / MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #53  
Hi there

If you're still happy to send this info could I please have it ---- my MF35 diesel leaks more from here than it uses!! :D

image1951@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Keith

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #54  
i have a MF 65 diesel with a perkins......i think the year of the tractor is also 1965........the throttle shaft in the fuel pump is dripping fuel heavily now.....i noticed the thread on the 135.....would the repair also pertain to the 65?

thank you

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #56  
Have worked on injection pumps for years, can reseal CAV DPA pumps if needed. E-mail mhf35diesel@yahoo.com or 574 893 4172 after 7 PM IN time for more info.

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #57  
i have a MF 65 diesel with a perkins......i think the year of the tractor is also 1965........the throttle shaft in the fuel pump is dripping fuel heavily now.....i noticed the thread on the 135.....would the repair also pertain to the 65?

thank you

Yes the repair is the same for both

Jon

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #58  
Yes it can be repaired without removing the pump but it must be done in the correct sequence, if you would like to drop me an email i will send you an article showing how to fix it.

I am having this problem please can you email me the article to help me sort the tractor. Thanks

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #59  
I am having this problem please can you email me the article to help me sort the tractor. Thanks

For those of you who may be interested, someone posted a zip file with the injector pump repair manual on page 3 of this thread. BTW: It's often a good idea to read all posts for this very reason.

Here is more pump information from elsewhere on the internet. Another forum, I think, although I've forgotten exactly where I got it. It contains the instructions for actually rebuilding the pump. This goes far beyond what is necessary to just stop the leaks around the throttle or cutoff stems. I hope that is never necessary, as it seems to involve specialized tooling. You may find it interesting.