Oil & Fuel MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!!

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #64  
Whats up with people wanting e-mails sent to them? Too lazy to read this thread? Or collecting addresses.

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #65  
Whats up with people wanting e-mails sent to them? Too lazy to read this thread? Or collecting addresses.

Murf, from what I read on this entire thread. Someone PM'd or emailed another some directions to stop the leak but not a fully detailed teardown/rebuild which requires special tools to do so. The information that's being passed is private and was not posted publicly by the author. The guy was simply saying he wouldn't post it here without the authors permission. This was a procedure to fix the leak without removing the unit. I think everyone read the thread correctly and was doing what the person with the info requested. Someone else posted a zip file containing detailed info of a breakdown/rebuild repair of the unit which was probably public domain. -kid

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #66  
Murf, from what I read on this entire thread. Someone PM'd or emailed another some directions to stop the leak but not a fully detailed teardown/rebuild which requires special tools to do so. The information that's being passed is private and was not posted publicly by the author. The guy was simply saying he wouldn't post it here without the authors permission. This was a procedure to fix the leak without removing the unit. I think everyone read the thread correctly and was doing what the person with the info requested. Someone else posted a zip file containing detailed info of a breakdown/rebuild repair of the unit which was probably public domain. -kid

love the new avatar, thanks for the insight kid

Last edited:
   / MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #67  
Yes it can be repaired without removing the pump but it must be done in the correct sequence, if you would like to drop me an email i will send you an article showing how to fix it.

Please me the article, I'm having the same problem with my MF 135 injection pump.. It is a Cav. thanks

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #68  
Yes it can be repaired without removing the pump but it must be done in the correct sequence, if you would like to drop me an email i will send you an article showing how to fix it.

Please me the article, I'm having the same problem with my MF 135 injection pump.. It is a Cav. thanks
jelco53@earthlink.net

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #69  
For those looking for info on repairing the throttle shaft leak I found this link which may be helpful.

injector pump leak in MF275

Another link.

Leak repair

and some more in another link

Another throttle shaft leak repair

All of these and many more where found using Google search. You just have to ask the right question and you'll get results you may have to spend a bit of time sifting thru.

Look these links over and carefully read them. If they give directions. Read them again and follow to the letter. From what I'm reading you go into that pump blindly loosening screws and opening things up can be very costly. Read all you can about your injection system. Know exactly what type you have. It sounds like a few O rings can get you going cheap. But disaster can strike if you don't document what your doing for reassembly. Repairs could cost you up to 600 if you contaminate your pump. I don't know what info was being sent by email, but it's probably similar to one of these links. There is a spring under the cover that could fly out and if you don't know which hole it goes in your screwed. Read the info. and read more info. then more info. If everyone is saying the same thing you got what you need to fix it yourself. From what I've read it's somewhat an easy fix with a few parts, but there are a few tricks to follow and may take more than two hands, or the whole thing can fly apart like a jack in the box. -kid

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #70  
jelco53@earthlink.net

I have the parts and tools to reseal the complete pump if needed. Fairly simple to remove and replace, have seen too many times the top cover reseal works awhile, then head or drive shaft seal leaks soon after and it has to come off then anyway. For more info e-mail is mhf35diesel@yahoo.com , be glad to help.