MF 20 Industrial - Items to Replace when Splitting?

/ MF 20 Industrial - Items to Replace when Splitting?
You can pull plug by standpipe cover if have a pressure gauge
Is pipe thread. Pressure was 2500
Psi if you pull right side cover will be able to see if it blowing off or half broken off can change it thru cover also
Depending on cover might have to pull rolling pin out of control valve
On pump to pull cover
Also right side cover has a slow fast lever on it that helps you control down speed have to make sure it sits back in same spot

Splitting out her w back is harder if it has a loader have to take bolts out that mount it to axles
I used a three inch pole to hold loader up usually had a wheel welded to it or good sized disc plate
Off to side and cherry picker to hold battery and gauges battery is gone so you can unbolt things
Used to do clutches on those in a couple hours but had all tools and parts right there are pretty easy
Just let me know
Any tips on a good spot to find a hydraulic pressure gauge? I don't have one and just want to start looking in the right spot.

My garage doesn't have the head height for me to prop the loader, and my barn doesn't have a concrete floor. Looking to maybe score a floor jack and a cherry picker with the current Christmas sales.

/ MF 20 Industrial - Items to Replace when Splitting? #22  
Hydraulic shop nearby? Some dealers carry them too $$$
If I remember is 3/8 pipe but you can pull plug with controls lowered
So no residual pressure on it. Then you will know for sure. Amazon sells gauges, liquid filled are best. also I like a hose 24 inches long or so for wiggle room
Gauges are usually 1/4 pipe make ends 1/4 and then use some adapters get a 5000 psi gauge
That way if you need to check any other hydraulics your covered
Still easier when loader is up
But concrete is awesome
Some
Old fords come
Out back just takes more time
Bolts and such
If you send me
Picture of three point linkage on back I can tell you if you need to pull side cover before lifting top cover if it needs to come off
The it manuals I am sure come
With good instructions
If you can find one
I go to dealer this week I will see if they still have one

Hydraulic shop nearby? Some dealers carry them too $$$
If I remember is 3/8 pipe but you can pull plug with controls lowered
So no residual pressure on it. Then you will know for sure. Amazon sells gauges, liquid filled are best. also I like a hose 24 inches long or so for wiggle room
Gauges are usually 1/4 pipe make ends 1/4 and then use some adapters get a 5000 psi gauge
That way if you need to check any other hydraulics your covered
Still easier when loader is up
But concrete is awesome
Some
Old fords come
Out back just takes more time
Bolts and such
If you send me
Picture of three point linkage on back I can tell you if you need to pull side cover before lifting top cover if it needs to come off
The it manuals I am sure come
With good instructions
If you can find one
I go to dealer this week I will see if they still have one
Thanks very much for the reply. Ill pull the plug and will see what I can do. There is a hydraulic shop that I can get to, but its a bit of a ride for me. I wanted to check out my loader also, so will try to get a gauge and some fittings that would work to test that out.

I checked my shop manual, and I have to pull the side cover to remove the roller before the top can come off. Im still a little ways away from that (shop has no heat, dont use the tractor much in the winter), so will probably spend some time doing my homework this winter and tackle it when it starts getting a little less chilly....

/ MF 20 Industrial - Items to Replace when Splitting? #24  
No worries grew up on that equipment so should have enough brain power to help you
Can tee into a bucket line coming from loader valve number ten jic
Just get adapters for hose and gauges make a Xmas list
Unless someone changed it they used a mf 32 loader if it is original

No worries grew up on that equipment so should have enough brain power to help you
Can tee into a bucket line coming from loader valve number ten jic
Just get adapters for hose and gauges make a Xmas list
Unless someone changed it they used a mf 32 loader if it is original
Yep, its the MF32 loader. Has worked pretty well, but had some pump whine earlier this year. Decided to change the filter and either someone sucked up a rag, or there was something growing in the oil. Since the new filter, seems to be much happier. Probably need to drain and fill the whole thing at some point, but Ill probably wait until I have to swap out a few hydraulic hoses and do it all then.