MF GC1705

/ MF GC1705 #21  
Not to change the subject but curious I wonder what the total length of this GC1705 is with the loader? I have a 10'x5' trailer hope it fits?
The tractor with the bucket on is going to be about 12' to 13', not really sure of the exact length I only know that mine with the FEL and snow blower on is 16'.

/ MF GC1705
why did you ask? Sounds like you're all decided.
Well I am I really thought that I would have lots of room but after thinking about it I was wondering? I can make it work I can always roll the bucket up and that will give me a little more room. I just have to watch sharp turns.

/ MF GC1705
The tractor with the bucket on is going to be about 12' to 13', not really sure of the exact length I only know that mine with the FEL and snow blower on is 16'.
Ok thanks

/ MF GC1705 #24  
Hello everyone I am looking at a small utility tractor to buy to work around my property I have found a used one it is a 2017 GC1705 with 710 hours. They are asking $12,500 I don't have any pics yet but the one I saw on the ad it looked very clean but only one pic. is that a fair price or let me know what you guys think. Oh it has a loader that comes with it and the tires look good.

Thanks weeder
In 2018, around that price was what I was quoted for a new GC1723 with loader, Massey dealer in Rockford area. I imagine now they're going for around $14k new.

/ MF GC1705
In 2018, around that price was what I was quoted for a new GC1723 with loader, Massey dealer in Rockford area. I imagine now they're going for around $14k new.
Yes, compared to what I have seen on the web they have gone up in price quite a bit just like everything else!!

/ MF GC1705 #26  
I know this kind of an old thread but I have a 1705 that i purchased new in 2016. I have around 750-800 hours on it. I use it for mowing, installing driveways, logging firewood for our wood stove, tilling, rotary mowing, and so on. I have not had any issues with it. A few things to consider.

When mowing there is a screen between radiator that needs pulled and blown off. It will run hot if its not done. Also the hydraulic filter is underneath the tractor so if are gonna be in the woods with it. You need to install a skid plate b/c if you puncture that filter. You will be screwed. It has happened to a few people. Part of the reason why I like doing my own maintenance. Just so i know where vulnerable items are.