MF GC1705

/ MF GC1705 #11  
Well it surprised me that some are asking over $12000 for these, but some I see in that range have a mower.
I only paid 16k new for the 1720 with backhoe.

How much would delivery cost for you?
How does it sound when run up to green/PTO speed?
Does it have all the three point hardware?
Does the loader seem like it was greased recently?
When was maintenance last done, oil, hydro oils changed, filters etc.
Any drips after a drive?

/ MF GC1705
Delivery is free, PTO speed was fine, yes it has 3-point hardware, no leaks, well-greased and maintained, the tractor has always been serviced by the implement company. They said he was a lawyer and only used in his spare time.

/ MF GC1705 #13  
Too much for no mower, age and hours.
You can get a new one for not much more with 5 year warranty and dealer backing.
My 2007 only has 350 hrs cutting well over an acre of my lawn and a number of years cutting the neighbors similar patch.

/ MF GC1705
Too much for no mower, age and hours.
You can get a new one for not much more with 5 year warranty and dealer backing.
My 2007 only has 350 hrs cutting well over an acre of my lawn and a number of years cutting the neighbors similar patch.
Well around here in the farming community it is hard to get a bargain!!!

/ MF GC1705 #15  
In central Il that does seem like going price. Not much better here in northern IL.

/ MF GC1705
Well around here in the farming community it is hard to get a bargain!!!
And I don't farm 2000 acres and have acres of mowing to do just cleaning up around my property!!

/ MF GC1705
Not to change the subject but curious I wonder what the total length of this GC1705 is with the loader? I have a 10'x5' trailer hope it fits?

/ MF GC1705 #18  
Suspect will be close. I hauled my Bx1850 on a 10’ x 6’ trailer. What is the trailer axle rated for?