Midwest Box Blade DEFECTIVE points! Dealer cursing

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Midwest Box Blade DEFECTIVE points! Dealer cursing #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Think about what Turkey is today compared to its past .... )</font>

- 900 years of being a super power (from 1000s to the end of 20th century) settled on 3 continents (Asia, Europe, Africa.) For how many years USA has been a super power? 50? LOL.
- 16 big Turkic empires in last 7000 years
- Owner of the "Middle" of the world for 1000 years. (remember Turkey is on 3 region; Europe, Asia and Middle East)
- Turks never had an independence war because never lived under the kingdom of another nation.
- Only nation that they have several nations believing in different religions (there are Muslim Turkic countries, there are Christian Turkic countries, there are Jewish Turkic countries, there are Shaman Turkic countries, etc etc.)
- 1 of 7 countries in the world who can feed themselves without importing any food abroad. (best fertilize lands of the world with all kinds of agricultural products.)
- Turks as their nature are Natural Communists.
I think you know nothing!
If it wasn't USA, Turks would have nothing? LOL...

Returning to topic; I have seen Midwest products here in Turkey and they are well made quality products. So, Midwest is selling poorer quality in domestic market there?

/ Midwest Box Blade DEFECTIVE points! Dealer cursing #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Sweet Farm Equipment LLC *Home of No Turkish Products*)</font>

Home of No Turkish Products? lol.
Also, Home of No USA Products. No?
What product Made in USA you have?, I think, all here wondering.

/ Midwest Box Blade DEFECTIVE points! Dealer cursing #23  
<font color="blue"> "Just remember in today's society every decision is always about the money. Shaq wants to be traded to a state with little or no income tax, LOL. He has the rings and all he wants now is the money." </font>

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. While they're far from my favorite NBA team, I am able to share some things with you about the Lakers. Two of their starters this year (Gary Payton and Karl Malone) took dramatic pay cuts and left starring roles where they were (Seattle and Utah, respectively) simply to join the Lakers in hopes of winning an NBA title without regard for the money.

Shaq wants to be traded because management has made it clear their priority is re-signing a guard who won't pass him the ball. No one who knows anything about the game could have watched the playoffs this year and wondered why the ball wasn't in the hands of the almost unstoppable Shaq more often than it was. I say 'almost unstoppable' because there is one player in the league who can hold down Shaq's offensive prowess. Unfortunately for the Lakers that player is Kobe Bryant.

Lastly, of all the things I've thought, heard and read about this, the relative income taxing situations of the states with teams has never, ever been a consideration.

/ Midwest Box Blade DEFECTIVE points! Dealer cursing #24  
Offense puts people in the seats but defense wins championships.

/ Midwest Box Blade DEFECTIVE points! Dealer cursing #25  
<font color="blue"> Also, Home of No USA Products. </font>

Our inventory breaks down to approx 55% USA, 20% Italy, 20% South Korea, 5 % Canada. This mix seems to work well for our customers needs. We dont have any customers currently asking for Turkish or Chinese products. IMHO, I feel like that in 5-10 years these 2 countries may be able to make the improvements needed to meet the needs of ag equipment consumers in the USA--Ken Sweet

Sweet Farm Equipment LLC *Truck Accessories, Graphics, Lettering & Decals Division*

/ Midwest Box Blade DEFECTIVE points! Dealer cursing #26  
Then please tell me why your country needs US financial aid to keep from defaulting on its International Monterey Loans if it is so prosperous????? I patiently await your answer..... and please don't tell me that if we are willing to send it, Turkey will accept it.

/ Midwest Box Blade DEFECTIVE points! Dealer cursing #27  
Junkman, you must have learned till this age.
A general rule in the life;
Aid/help does not flow from the rich to the poor. Help is from the poor to the rich.
Workers in a factory help the boss/owner who is much richer than the workers there.
Dealers sell the goods of people much more richer than them.
CCI helps on their tiller MFG Turkay company who are much more richer than CCI.
All people helps the richer oil people everyday by burning the oil more and more.
So, the poors actually help the riches. The riches are riches because they never help. If they help, they do each other, i.e. help is from the rich to the rich. Your riches there sending your money to the riches of here (using IMF, etc) and these riches from two countries share that money they get from IMF and this costs ordinary folks of both countries Turkey and USA. Ask why you have about 30 millions of hungers, homeless, etc there in USA (1998 UN report says this.) Luckily, there is no hunger here because of fertilize agri-lands. You must be angry about that money transfer "from the riches of USA to the riches of Turkey" while there are 30 millions of very poor people there in USA. Most of you aren't caring about thme 30 millions poor, but I care. I must be more American than many of you. (ps: "American" philiosphy was much more natural communism in its early days. Now, you are defencing your riches more and more even if it is hurting you more and more.)

/ Midwest Box Blade DEFECTIVE points! Dealer cursing #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
Our inventory breaks down to approx 55% USA, 20% Italy, 20% South Korea, 5 % Canada.
)</font>
54% of 55% USA is Made out USA if we do not count assembling work in USA.
10% of 20% Italy is Made out Italy we do not count assembling work in Italy.
This goes on.
Invisible statistics there is Made in China is everywhere in the products of USA Mfgs or Italy Mfgs or even Turkey Mfgs these days. They are even in the best quality implements you are considering there.
World is already only doing assembling work of components all being Made in China.

/ Midwest Box Blade DEFECTIVE points! Dealer cursing
Okay, okay, Whoa there!!!

My intentions for this thread are as follows.

1. Warn others about a defective "product" (singular, not the entire manufacturer)

2. "Encourage" mfgs to use quality control and implement ( /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif pun!) proactive replacements for such known, extreme defects that render the product useless within the first minutes of use.

3. Let mfgs know that if they simply refuse to try for #2 above, users will put the word out on their product and let the law of supply and demand take over. Sell a defective product, fix it, or people will stop buying your product.

4. Open for discussion the wide range of dealer attitudes towards defects in general and this product specifically.

As for the rest of the "we're better than you" and "my dad can beat up your dad" stuff...

There are better ways to have that discussion.

1. Different thread. I don't want a thread I started to create such hard feelings and sometimes caustic words.

2. Be courteous. Big difference between arguments and a simple disagreement. Different opinions make venues such as TBN rich in spirit and content.

3. When your end of the discussion has a strong point, don't use it to beat the other party into submission. Otherwise, they will take it personally and try to retaliate. Isn't it better to have a discussion where the other party is comfortable enough and encouraged to say "that's a good point" rather than be in such a defensive mode that they dare not admit when a good point is made?

[End of soapbox]

That being said, I've been on TBN only a short period and this kind of downward spiraling thread certainly is only a very small portion of the otherwise good posts and discussions.

I hope the good folks here remember their manners and give them a little exercise. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

(No specific person or comment caused my response. No blame, just a reminder why some of us are here. I hope it is the same reason everyone is here)

Deal? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-JC

/ Midwest Box Blade DEFECTIVE points! Dealer cursing #30  
JC,

It could well have been my reply to Nomad's thinly veiled insult to my country and it's workers and the products they turn out on a daily basis (second reply to your orignal post) that turned this discussion in the direction it has taken. For that, I apologize.

Lest there be any misunderstandings here, let me say that I'll still stand squarely for my country and defend her against any threats, foreign or domestic, even by a TBN member. If that's wrong, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.