Millermatic 211, 212 or 252

/ Millermatic 211, 212 or 252 #71  
I got an excellent deal on a barely used 30a a couple years ago, but don't have a machine for it! :) I was going to sell it but can't bring myself to... in case I ever buy a CV machine. I know I could never afford to buy another one.

/ Millermatic 211, 212 or 252
Mikehaugen;

I'm lookin' if your sellin'...

Well got to use the 252 tonight for about 1hr total. (Not continuous but with no more than 2 min between welds)

19.4V 230ipm wire speed 3/16 angle 0.35 wire CO2

I know it's not much of a test for this machine but the on-demand fan never came on!

The welds are pretty awesome (not tooting my own horn just not used to such good results) and spatter free; can't imagine how much better they can get with CO2/arg mix??

Anyways will do a full review soon.

/ Millermatic 211, 212 or 252 #73  
Pictures? Mix gas will be nicer but CO2 is OK as long as the regulator/flow gauge doesn't freeze. They make special flow meters and CO2 heaters but some people just put a light bulb on the regulator.

/ Millermatic 211, 212 or 252
Pictures? Mix gas will be nicer but CO2 is OK as long as the regulator/flow gauge doesn't freeze. They make special flow meters and CO2 heaters but some people just put a light bulb on the regulator.

They are coming.

Yup I noticed when I was done the reg was sweating ++.

Had the flow meter with my Lincoln SP170-T and CO2 but sold it with the machine.