Minnesota to try and ban gas powered equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Minnesota to try and ban gas powered equipment #341  
We agree!!!!

Big deal Mr Porsche.…..environmentalist agendas still suck as far as I’m concerned.
Other people need raw, powerful noisy engines to make all our crap. City people and congressmen/women with teenage emotions have foolish agendas to follow. Ask Cambodia.
I say leave them be.

Last edited:
   / Minnesota to try and ban gas powered equipment #342  
Well, to be honest if you are running something that's under 25H.P. it probably should be battery anyway. Those smaller motors suck and burn too much gas and two strokes want to have mix gas etc. Speaking of dairies, back in the 90s i was doing some business with a dairy that made their own electric power from methane they made from cow manure. It gave them an edge over other dairies in the area. Even though electric power is cheap here, they saved money and used the products from the methane digester for other purposes, i don't recall what it was now though. Not a farmer or dairy rancher.

That's absolutely fascinating. Do you recall how they managed to do that? That seems rather novel, certainly back in the 90's!

/ Minnesota to try and ban gas powered equipment #344  
Far as I can see, the agendas are becoming laws.
CA no ICE cars by ‘35?
MN proposing legislation on banning small engines?
Gas blowers banned in some areas?

Sounds like more than agenda to me, or haven't you noticed?
Lots of groups have agendas. Few are are successful. Better to not hyperventilate about everything.

/ Minnesota to try and ban gas powered equipment #345  
So you are denying the 3 items I listed above moved from agenda status to laws or legislature?
If you are, you are denying reality.

Hyperventilate? lol

I'm breathing into a bag as we speak. Never mind the empty can of spray paint.

@MossRoad thank you, I missed that!

/ Minnesota to try and ban gas powered equipment #346  
So you are denying the 3 items I listed above moved from agenda status to laws or legislature?
If you are, you are denying reality.

Hyperventilate? lol
I’m willing to bet they don’t pass. Most likely they don’t have majority support.

/ Minnesota to try and ban gas powered equipment #347  
1677520880605.png

/ Minnesota to try and ban gas powered equipment #348  
I’m willing to bet they don’t pass. Most likely they don’t have majority support.
The gas blower ban has passed in many areas and others will follow. The CA ICE car ban is well known. The MN small engine ban, who knows.

But you’re avoiding the poop you stepped in. You said “lots of groups have agendas. Few are successful”
I countered that the “agendas” you downplay have actually become legislation. I’d consider an agenda becoming legislation VERY successful.

And another thing: “majority support” doesn’t always work, either.

/ Minnesota to try and ban gas powered equipment #350  
That bill is not going to pass. May be fun to gripe about, but it is not going to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.