Miss my RatchetRake

/ Miss my RatchetRake #11  
Yes, I'm in a state where TSC stores will have them, but I've been told what locations and none of them are close to me. You cannot order implements online from TSC and have them delivered to the local store, I've tried. I doubt if one TSC store will deliver to another store to be picked up locally. However, I'm still trying to get one somehow. I got my local TSC store to honor an on-line only coupon, so who knows, it might just take some persuading. :)

/ Miss my RatchetRake #12  
Thanks John...I think a toot bar will work for me ..I just need to nip or cut any new , young roots that come up and my soil is sandy enough for that ..by the way my bucket is 68 inches wide and has a bolt on cutting edge..

/ Miss my RatchetRake
It's home and has color to it, extra hooks and cables. Now I can get back to work. Powder coat, laser welds and robot welds.

Attachments

• P1060483.jpg
    P1060483.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 224
  • P1060484.jpg
    P1060484.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 182
  • P1060485.jpg
    P1060485.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 178
   / Miss my RatchetRake #14  
Mine was just delivered yesterday, but it was black not yellow and only had one anchor point on each side.

/ Miss my RatchetRake
Mine was just delivered yesterday, but it was black not yellow and only had one anchor point on each side.
Did it have one in the middle? My old one that I sold had one in the middle and one on each end but it was the bigger one. Straps on old one fit on ends, the middle one wasn't strapped, I think it had a middle one.

/ Miss my RatchetRake #16  
No middle one just one on each side I put it on my bx2660.

/ Miss my RatchetRake #17  
It's home and has color to it, extra hooks and cables. Now I can get back to work. Powder coat, laser welds and robot welds.

Looks good, but I'm going to have to check it out, don't know what it looks like when attached or how it works. On second thought, hide that sucker then I won't have to buy one.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Miss my RatchetRake #18  
bigbuck, not to worry. mine is just as yours and it works well for my bx25.

/ Miss my RatchetRake #19  
Looks pretty beefy John thomas! How much does it weigh ?

/ Miss my RatchetRake
Looks pretty beefy John thomas! How much does it weigh ?
Don't know. The new one for small buckets has the same thickness as the old one for the big bucket. Will have to get milkman to help me weigh it tomorrow when he comes for his "goodies".