MITSUBISHI MT372 questions

/ MITSUBISHI MT372 questions #21  
What a score! Deals like that don't come around often. The designation "D" is usually reserved for 4 wheel drive units though. If it is a "MT372D" ( title says MT372, message says MT372D), I will bet it is actually 4WD, making it an unbelievably good purchase!

/ MITSUBISHI MT372 questions #22  
We need to see this unit BigDan120. Is it the blue or white model?

/ MITSUBISHI MT372 questions #23  
I just Picked up a MT372D 2Wheel drive with belly mower and a rear scraper blade. Needs a new seat.I even got the manual......Real nice shape stored in doors all it's life.... I know you wont believe this but I paid !!!!! Get this

450.00 Yeah 450.00 Guy dint care because he bought a cub because it kept throwing the mowing belt and breaking it....I will post pics later you have to see this thing.. I know nobody will believe me but ask my wife he wanted 500.00 for it..I almost died when she said to the guy Quote 450.00! He said I have to ask my wife. Then he said ah 450.00 is good......Holly crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like a happy guy..:D ..and yes we want pictures..

/ MITSUBISHI MT372 questions #24  
If anyone knows where I can find any free downloads of any manuals for a 1983 Mitsubishi mt372d, will they post the site,
please.

Thanks

/ MITSUBISHI MT372 questions #25  
I'm not aware of any free downloads. I bought mine at SSB tractor. Be advised some pages are missing-so perhaps offer not to pay full price:laughing:

/ MITSUBISHI MT372 questions #26  
If anyone knows where I can find any free downloads of any manuals for a 1983 Mitsubishi mt372d, will they post the site,
please.

Thanks

I have a manual for the mitsubishi 372d, not sure what year, if there's a part or system you are interested in, I can scan the pages and email them. It's a fairly heft book. Unfortunately, it doesn't give much info about the specs on the front end / axle. . . . and I am not auto / diesel conversant. sigh. looking for parts, too. . . . . . . . . lol. but happy to help you if I can

/ MITSUBISHI MT372 questions #27  
I am in way over my head with a MT 372 D problem. It's 4wd, with a front end loader.

my father made the mistake of "loaning" his little mitsubishi 372d to my brother in law, who lives a hundred miles away..... a year goes by, then we hear the tractor is broke down, but "bro" has part numbers and is on it. another several months, and we see the tractor sitting in the rain, front left appendage on blocks. I have a parts/specs manual, but it's geared toward the engine and wiring. where can I find a (?compatible?) axle / front left assembly and what is a fair price??? Any info would be great. Thanks very much.

/ MITSUBISHI MT372 questions #28  
Oh, right, and my manual was $100 +. way back when. seemed pricey at the time, but I can't imagine not having it
now.

/ MITSUBISHI MT372 questions #29  
When I purchased my MT180D (not a 'grey') I had the opportunity to buy the shop, parts and owner's manual via a buddy that had access at dealer cost.
Best thing I ever did but then I always want to have appropriate manuals for any of my powered tools, cars included.

/ MITSUBISHI MT372 questions #30  
I bought a MT372 and it doesn't have the 3 point hitch kit on it. Does anyone know of an after market kit that will fit on it? Thank you