Mitsubishi s-630 d bull

/ Mitsubishi s-630 d bull #21  
Well guys we got the BULL started and tried it, the trans seems to be okay, the engine runs good, but the clutch is gone so were going to pull the engine and see what it needs. Do any of you have some tips on pulling
the engine?

So, what was the problem that made it impossible to start? Could be helpful information.

/ Mitsubishi s-630 d bull
So, what was the problem that made it impossible to start? Could be helpful information.
I'm sorry it's not a problem with the engine it starts right up and runs good, we had to pull the engine to rebuild the clutch, but the engine is fine. Tim

sorry it took so long to get back to the thread, the tractor got pushed to the side while i was getting parts repaired,
but now we're working on it again. so i fond a shop in Apple Valley, CA. called Just Tractor Parts, and they rebuilt the
clutch pack and i had the flywheel turned at a shop near me so we're almost ready to put it back in and start driving
it. now i have a question i'd like to know if any of you guys know what type of oil this thing takes so engine, trans, diff, and on mine the loader hydraulics get oil from the diff. so if anyone knows about this i will appreciate the help, Thanks Tim.

/ Mitsubishi s-630 d bull #24  
Sorry it took so long to respond. I use a brand name oils.

Engine: I use a diesel rated 15 40 because I operate from -10 to 100 Degree F.

Transmission: I use a 40 wt hydraulic oil as this is the reservoir for the hydraulics. Slow in winter but ok in summer. I would rather use a gear oil, but the hydraulics will not work with it. Tried it, don't work.

Final drives each wheel: 85 90 gear oil

Okay thanks, and for the engine i did use a 15w40 but i also used Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer. I have this in my 43 ford 9N and we've used it in some other tractors, it really helps. heres some info, Increase oil life at least 50% longer.
* Reduces oil consumption.
* Eliminates dry starts.
* Raises oil pressure.
* Increases power and miles per gallon.

So if you want to try it i think you'll like it , thanks again Tim.