Model Advice

/ Model Advice #161  
SWEET machine Nova3930. :drink:

Question, on the tiller photo, up on the back end of the fenders, are those brake lights???? Are those LED too? My YM2610 has holes in that location. It would be nice to have additional lighting. :thumbsup:

On my 2402 what looks to be lights on the very back of the fenders are only red reflectors. There are holes on the right fender in that area that I think had a work light at one time, with the wire under the fender, light apparently was left off after reconditioning. There are caution blinkers on each fender about mid way.

/ Model Advice #162  
I had no clue there were multiple settings. If it's changable relatively easy I might do it myself.

Looking at the picture of your rear wheels, they are a 2 piece design. Your center is already set to dish out. But your center will bolt to the rim in several different width options. Unbolting the center from the rim and moving the center inward on the rim will provide a wider stance. If wider yet is desired, you should be able to swap rim and tires from left to right and adjust as needed/wanted.
Hope that makes sense.

/ Model Advice #163  
On my 2402 what looks to be lights on the very back of the fenders are only red reflectors. There are holes on the right fender in that area that I think had a work light at one time, with the wire under the fender, light apparently was left off after reconditioning. There are caution blinkers on each fender about mid way.

That is how my 2002d is setup also. It would not be real difficult to set up tail lights in those (at least I think so as I have never had the red lens off), brake lights would be more difficult ad you would need to devise a brake switch. Mine is rarely on the road or I would probably add flashing lights as mine will only run one blinker at a time.

/ Model Advice #164  
That is how my 2002d is setup also. It would not be real difficult to set up tail lights in those (at least I think so as I have never had the red lens off), brake lights would be more difficult ad you would need to devise a brake switch. Mine is rarely on the road or I would probably add flashing lights as mine will only run one blinker at a time.
You can rewire it to run both blinkers at once. I have done this, made a post on it too. Several other members here have done the same over the years. I have mine set to both flash I think when I push it to the left. I don't need turn signals but flashers are a help. I ha e hands if I want to signal.

/ Model Advice
There is a wire running to the red rear lights but they didn't appear to light with the brakes. Didn't think to try the headlights but that's probably the trigger. Also has yellow blinkers about halfway up the fender.

I plan on adding some led cube worklifhts somewhere along the way.

/ Model Advice #166  
There is a wire running to the red rear lights but they didn't appear to light with the brakes. Didn't think to try the headlights but that's probably the trigger. Also has yellow blinkers about halfway up the fender.

If you find you have lights behind the red lens, you have lots of options.
1) run your lights and install a flasher into the wiring going to that circuit.
2) separate those lights from the headlight switch, install a new switch to supply them with power and put a flasher in that circuit.
3) insure they work and leave it as is
These are just a few you might wish to consider. Similar types of options for your work light once you install it.

/ Model Advice #167  
You can rewire it to run both blinkers at once. I have done this, made a post on it too. Several other members here have done the same over the years. I have mine set to both flash I think when I push it to the left. I don't need turn signals but flashers are a help. I ha e hands if I want to signal.

In this day with the high lumen output and low heat output of leds and relative small size of these bulbs, installing a new circuit for flashers behind these red lens would be my preference. But as my tractor is very rarely on the highway unless on a trailer, that is very low on the project list. As is converting blinkers to flashers. Shucks, it was years before I chased one of the blinkers not working!

/ Model Advice #168  

I'm probably confusing what y'all are talking about. I wired both my yellow blinkers to flash at once.

/ Model Advice #169  
In this day with the high lumen output and low heat output of leds and relative small size of these bulbs, installing a new circuit for flashers behind these red lens would be my preference. But as my tractor is very rarely on the highway unless on a trailer, that is very low on the project list. As is converting blinkers to flashers. Shucks, it was years before I chased one of the blinkers not working!
The making them flash at once is just as simple as moving both wires to one side. So that when you turn that direction it sends current both ways.

/ Model Advice #170  
For what you are doing have you considered a walk behind rototiller-cultivator like Grillo or BCS? They ought to be a lot cheaper than a tractor and do the same work.